Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HoonDing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HoonDing

  1. Japanese high school is hell.
  2. I thought you needed at least a 2 Gig card?
  3. Misogyny never looked better.
  4. with enemies like these, who needs friends
  5. You know, I think that important female with the fingernails is more likely to be Philippa.
  6. http://www.polygon.com/2015/5/13/8533059/the-witcher-3-review-wild-hunt-PC-PS4-Xbox-one I hope its Triss
  7. Thanks to "next-gen" consoles it seems I might run it very well after all
  8. disgusting creationist propagansa is what it is
  9. The Cthulhu variety or the Japanese one? both
  10. dinosaurs are lame
  11. It's totally possible to fight in bath house without losing towel
  12. Console graphics don't look stellar, I suppose if I run it on medium settings on my peecee it'll look like that.
  13. Is there female Beta Ray Bill?
  14. he mastered the rolling game well
  15. yep also a Gamebryo game
  16. Harold Godwinson's revenge.
  17. TW2 combat did not feel witcher-y. It was a clunky mess. Maybe if it had combat like Metal Gear Revengeance.
  18. Oh, it's Brienne of Tarth? Forget I ever asked.
  19. I'd vote for women, if they were competent.
  20. Praise the Emperor
  21. Is she hot?
  22. The daily twitterstorm in a teacup.
  23. Wonder Woman would do a good job.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.