Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alanschu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alanschu

  1. You mean we didn't win Pearl Harbour?
  2. I heard they had to change the ending for Japan, as it was a bit too "Go Go America, Boo Boo Japan" or something.
  3. No, I'm one of those "The whole thing is terrifying, actually. Would you mind staying around for a while? Just to keep me company?" "Why would I stay in this dump?" "There's no reason to be rude! You can leave now if you want!" "I'm only kidding, my friend." "Oh, silly me. I should have known you were only teasing. Please, come on upstairs with me." people. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Well, that's not "cut" content hehe.
  4. It's still ambiguous, because Revan had multiple Masters. Could he not have been trained by many different people while a Padawan? It seems as though the Disciple is confused too. Kae apparently trained Revan until she was exiled, but according to the disciple also trained Revan until she left for the Wars. Not necessarily. You could just as easily make a conclusion that, like Kae, Revan went back to his first trainer to learn how to leave. Unless you're saying that Kae went back to herself, which just sounds silly.
  5. OMG Atrocities!
  6. Which creature? Some of the add ons that you can "evolve" may be, but there's no reason why they couldn't be procedurally generated either. I mean, I can procedurally create stuff myself (though anything beyond basic geometry is probably starting to get a bit over my head).
  7. Seriously, were Pearl Harbour veterans appalled at that movie? I loved Saving Private Ryan's "big beginning" because it seemed like a decent portrayal of the actual events (according to veterans) of the Omaha landings, and definitely gave me the impression that I would NOT want to be there.
  8. Hehehe, winnar!
  9. Are you one of those "OMG OMG there's no crossbow therefore this game sucks!" type people?
  10. This thread reminds me of the gongshow these forums were during July 4th, when the mods were apparently having a good time somewhere else.
  11. Life = spam. We don't live in the matrix. We live in the spam.
  12. My birthday is the day after.
  13. "Once" there was spam? I figured it was pretty persistent.
  14. The impression I got was that the way the creatures stretch and shrink is all done procedurally as well. I couldn't imagine it otherwise, or you'd need art teams to work on it for every possible permutation of creature.
  15. The likelihood of me being able to acquire it for cheap (i.e. free) helps.
  16. Come with me if you want to live
  17. As a programmer, I'm interested in the procedural art content. If I were an artist, I don't know if I would be
  18. Though, IMO even games an absolute crap settings today are still pretty nice looking games
  19. He doesn't control the spam, the spam controls him. Hopefully he takes his medication!
  20. Hehe, I forgot all about that.
  21. Complete with UFOs!
  22. Nope. I watched Pearl Harbour with the sole expectation of tearing it a new one. In that sense, I guess I came away satsified :D
  23. IMO it only looks simplistic in the earlier stages.
  24. I suspect he's not recalling these off the top of his head.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.