RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

CoM_Solaufein

I'm getting very excited about it. I watched all the videos in the last couple weeks and it seems like it has some pretty awesome stuff, from the companions and the ships to the variety of planets to explore. I'm curious when the early access will start, my guess is the weekend before. Bit of an odd release date, I would have thought they would target the week of Thanksgiving or not release it in 2011 at all, but clearly they feel the game will sell well enough without really being available before Christmas.

They already have guild functionality on the website, and I've joined a group of friends form work who plan on playing. Hopefully I'll get a little time in beta to try out the different classes and hit the ground running at release.

No, I can actually live with the WoW style.

But TOR just looks awkward, like it doesn't really know what it wants. Just as horrible as those Clone Wars kids movies. Just horrible.

I imagine that is the whole point, they are supposed to be similar to the Clone Wars style. I'm sorry it is not your cup of tea.

"just looking for the right way to deploy it"

Sounds like the army... Oo

KOTOROL... nah, while some of it sound snice, not gonna buy it went it comes out. MMOs aren't my thing.. I get bored with them afetrawhile. I might get it eventually just to do the solo part than stop. R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.