Blizzard's leaked product slate

Purkake

SC2... Pheonix?

Already two more expansions lined up for WoW? And a... WoW movie? The hell?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

There's some speculation that Phoenix is a SC1 remake, but the naming doesn't really make sense in that case. Maybe a spin-off DoW2 style game?

WoW movie has been in the news for a while now, it's live-action, by the way. WoW wiki has some sourced info, if you really want to know.

Edited by Purkake

Phoenix is the name of a Protoss air unit. Maybe an air combat game.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm kinda hoping for a spinoff of SC that isn't an RTS. With a name like Pheonix the best case scenario is a flight game like Crimson Skies, but I doubt it'll be anything that big.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

SC2... Pheonix?

Already two more expansions lined up for WoW? And a... WoW movie? The hell?

It makes sense. THey're trying to push out an expansion about once every 18 months (they utterly failed with the Wrath to Cata thing).

Also, just gonna point out I'd posted this in the Cata thread.

the SC expansions are obviously Heart of the Swarm and The 'toss expansion. Bnet2 is the current Bnet framework, Brazil is when the finish localization of wow to brazil, and Titan is their new ip mmo.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Seems like an elaborate fake. I mean there's been plenty of similar things in the past if you've followed WoW through mmo-champion.com, or any other dubious website willing to post anything they think could be real.

By the time the first unannounced release in that slate is due to come out, which would confirm or debunk the slate, no one even remembers this was ever posted.

So I like to refrain my self from getting hyped about any unconfirmed information because it only motivates the internet trolls to do more elaborate fakes.

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me...you can't get fooled again."

ps. That slate was posted on mmo-champion.com 3 weeks ago.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2095-B...t-15-Blue-Posts

Edited by trulez

Those leaked lists from Blizzard have been rather accurate over the years. Even before WoW was out of beta, it was already known what the next few expansions would be about and how high the level cap would be those expansions. Actually Catalysm is first expansion that wasn't in the list. "Maelstrom" was supposed to be 3rd expansion with the lvel cap of 90. Also all expasions have been delayed from original time table. It's only natural that there's going to be a changes in 6-7 plans, so why not use Deathwing storyline now and also do changes in the old world (for example becuase how certain building models or trees were made in original game, it wasn't possible to use lying mounts in mainland and Kalimdor before Catalysm changes).

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

two expansions for diablo 3 means im going to be playing a hell of a lot of diablo 3 over the next ten years...

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Yup, hopefully D3 will blow away SC2's sales and end up being the biggest PC-only release in a long long time.

D3 is probably the only PC game out there that has any chance of doing this. Cataclysm was PC only and sold 3.3 mil in it's first day.

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Wow, how did Julian Assange get hold of this - is nothing sacred?

D3 is going to be the biggest thing in PC gaming ever and despite being too grown-up to get this giddily excited about it I am. The fact that there are two XPs planned is great.

Then there will be D4.

Life is good.

Hint to EmoWare: Diablo has no romance options.

sonsofgygax.JPG

i was expecting WoW the movie, directed by sam raimi and starring peter parker flying through the air and jump kicking griffindors.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.