Update Notes: 2.01
From Adam Brennecke:
This patch fixes many minor issues that came up before and after launch of The White March - Part I. We have also done optimizations to save/loads and area transitions performance. Please provide feedback if you notice a difference.
As always, there are many more fixes than listed.
- Party members will now default to AI: On and Instruction Set: None.
- Many optimizations to save/load and area transitions performance. Some users are reporting a 20% decrease in load times.
- Blurry text in UI has been fixed.
- Problems with the stash not properly containing items that have been looted is now fixed.
- Dragon Leap should now break engagement properly.
- Coordinated Positioning range increased from 2m to 2.5m.
- Fixed stacking issue with Weapon Specialization and Weapon Mastery and both can now be applied to the same attack.
- Based on player's feedback we made tweaks to improve AI packages for Monks, Druids, and Ciphers.
- Instruction sets for Druids, Wizards, and Priests will now use lower level spells at higher frequencies.
- Ciphers will not use Whispers of Treason on single enemies.
- Many small fixes to spell and ability tooltips and descriptions.
- Stormcaller's 1st requirement lowered to 250 shock damage. 2nd requirement lowered to 5 druids defeated.
- Greenstone Staff 1st requirement lowered to 125 damage vs. beetles. 2nd requirement lowered to 5 blights defeated.
- St. Ydwen's 1st requirement lowered to 200 damage vs. spirits. 2nd requirement lowered to 10 vessels defeated.
- Item mod Draining will be restored properly after a save/load.
- Added the White Forge crafting icon.
- A Lovely Drop quest is not failed if Haeferic dies after the party obtains the antidote ingredients.
- Haeferic now reacts properly after imprisoning Ailef.
- Lurgold is properly removed from the Fishery after the fight with Grynde during the day.
- The dexterity check in the conversation with Sweynur will only show up if the player has a blade.
- Added missing ambient audio to Durgan's Battery dungeon.
- Updated many creatures' bestiary entries with correct abilities.
- Ogre Battery Cannoneers now use Rogue abilities instead of Ranger abilities.
- Added Concelhaut's Draining Missiles to Ironclapsed Grimoire.
- Druid-Wolf Suldrun now scales for high level content mode.
- Fixed issue with Fog of War behaving incorrectly in some scenes (Aufra's house) if a player used an older save game.
- Several improvements and tweaks to area background art, including Cragholdt.
- Solo Achievement is disabled correctly if Zahua or The Devil of Caroc is added to the party.
- Fixed Kana's conversation when he is in the White March areas.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now