Major New Features
- Companion AI - You may now set your companions to use AI. For those of you that do not want to micromanage your party, you may now choose to have the AI perform basic commands for you. You can activate and deactivate the AI control at any time, so you can still have ultimate party control when you need it. Each class has specialized AI packages and we will be adding more in the future.
- Improved Creature AI - Creatures and NPCs will now act more intelligently and make better use of their abilities and spells.
- Character Retraining - You may now retrain your character and modify their stats for a small fee.
- Individual Stealth - You may now place individual party members into scouting mode. If some of your party enters combat you will no longer have your entire party leave stealth.
- Range Indicators - There are now range indicators to let you know the casting range of spells and abilities. Now you will know if your wizard is going to move before he casts that Fireball.
- Accuracy Indicators - You are now shown the chance to hit on all attacks, abilities, and spells by mousing-over a potential target.
- Fixed issue where Calisca was not being teleported after resting in the Ruin Interior.
- Put in new checks to make sure Raedric wouldn't automatically go hostile if you happened to attack his bodyguards right as the quest dialogue triggered.
- Fixed contradiction in Kestorik's dialogue in level 12 of Od Nua.
- Fixed a problem where Incantha could become permanently hostile causing a progression break.
Attributes, Abilities, Spells, and Skills
- Changed Perception bonus from Deflection to Accuracy.
- Fixed crash that could happen if a Wizard had the Blast ability and targeting many targets.
- Increased Constitution bonus to Endurance and Health from 3% to 5%.
- Changed lockpicking so that it now uses three lockpicks if the lock is above your level, one lockpick if the lock is equal to your level, and no lockpicks if the lock is below your level.
- Antipathetic Field no longer originates from the caster's feet.
- Amplified Wave VFX have been toned down to be less distracting.
- Polished many sound effects around the game.
- Fixed weapon ineffective voice over that was playing at incorrect times.
- Fixed a problem where pausing the game could cause VO and/or barkstrings to finish early.
- Fixed a problem where friendly auras could grow in size after a save and load.
- Fixed an issue where chant effects were considered item effects for stacking purposes. This was causing incorrect bonus calculation.
- Suppressed "Target Destroyed" autopausing if target was the last target in the combat. This will prevent automatic pauses at the end of combat.
- Figurines now have summon durations.
- Chanter invocations now have durations.
- Speed item mod now works correctly.
- Improved resting bonuses from the Stronghold.
- Noble's Rest Intelligence bonus lowered to +2.
- Scroll of Missile Barrage to be combat only.
- Fixed a problem where stealing part of a stack wasn't registered as stealing.
- Stealing now only loses reputation once per container.
- We now have immunities in the game. Some creatures have been updated to make use of them. I'm looking at you blights and dragons...
- Changed amount of Health that are healed with Wound Binding and Field Triage.
- Looting equipment off of enemies unequips it from their dead body.
- Autosave system now uses 3 rolling autosaves instead of one.
- Improved quality of font text when the game is at a higher resolution than 1920x1200.
- Vanity pets no longer trigger the bonus from Mob Justice.
- The Korean font was changed to something more legible.
- Fixed issue where switching resolutions in windowed mode on the Mac was not working properly.
- Attempted fix for Mac where game crashes on saves at times.
- Fixed issue where spells with summons could display incorrect info at times.
- Fixed issue where sorting depth of some UI elements were being changed over time. This was causing some UI screens (like tooltips) to render under active UI screens.
- Changed formatting of item mods to remove the item mod title and only list the effect. This was to clean up the UI.
- Added range indicators for Wizard's Blast.
- Added range indicators for Paladin auras.
- Added range indicators for Barbarian's Carnage.
- Fixed a problem where the spell casting cursor didn't refesh its image at times.
- Fixed issue where inspecting ingredients when crafting could show improper descriptions and icons.
- Fixed issue where Party Formation UI could overlap with Looting UI.
- Level up screen background has been updated.
- Resting bonuses from inns now display the length of time they are active.
- Moved Skills before Active Effects in character sheet.
- Stopped scroll position from reseting when changing characters in the character sheet.
- Made options in the language dropdown always use their native font instead of the font for the current language.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to mess up spell selection in Character Creation by moving between stages.
- Fixed issue where secondary AoE effects were not properly displaying qualifiers. For example, Holy Radiance's Burn AoE only affects vessels, but the description made it appear as if it damaged all enemies.
- Fixed UI issue where all chants were being labeled "A" after a save and load.
- Fixed issue where chants could get moved out of order after loading a saved game.
- Examinable descriptions will no longer disappear while the game is paused
- Fixed checkbox and numeric widgets on message boxes sometimes showing for a frame
- Fixed problems where sometimes UI wouldn't differentiate between auras and hazards in descriptions.
- Fixed a problem where some long titles were being cut off in the UI.
- Fixed stuttering issues with scrolling text.
- Fixed an issue where status effects applied by enemy equipment wasn't being shown in the UI