Update Notes: 2.02
Posted by BAdler , in Patch Notes 22 September 2015 · 34980 views
As always, there are many more fixes than listed.
- GOG Galaxy achievements now work.
- A party member using a movement speed modifying item now should walk at the same speed as the rest of the party outside of combat.
- Added more optimizations for save and load.
- Fixed an issue where some players were not able to talk to the Steward of Caed Nua to start The White March quest lines.
- Fixed issues with Respec not working correctly with some edge case abilities and talents.
- Fixed some problems that were being reported with self-targeting abilities (Like Frenzy).
- Fixed problems with chanters not being able to set their chants properly after they have retrained.
- All Summoned weapons are now considered universal weapon type.
- Fixed a number of issues with Nature's Bounty.
- Soulbound weapons are properly unbound when the bound soul dies.
- Fixed issue where weapon switching recovery could go negative.
- Shadowflame from Ninguath's Grimiore is now 4th level.
- Removed enchantment cost of the Cumbersome item mod.
- Lowered the enchantment cost for Spellstriking Confuse and Spellstriking Thrust of Tattered Veil.
- Small Balance changes to the Alpine and Sky Dragon attacks.
- Fixed a number of issues with the Devil of Caroc's reactivity in the soul awakening quest.
- The Hunter's Favor should properly resolve if Thyrsc and Suldrun are killed before completion.
- Stronghold attacks can now happen if the player level is over 13.
- Caroc and Zahua now have a place in the stronghold.
- Alpine Dragon is now set to never gib.
- Vamrel's conversation will only fire once now.
- Quick items on the ability bar are now sorted by slot.
- Afflictions display like other status effects on the party bar.
- Fix a number of hotkey binding issues and bugs.
- Accuracy for Bestiary entries now account for stances and shields.
- Fixed a problem with Accuracy being reported incorrectly until the party enters combat.
- AndreaColombo, sp3cw4r, Abc123rage and 6 others like this