Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

all PoE "random" item & day checklist

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

Tennisgolfboll

Tennisgolfboll

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 305 posts
Again great list.

Everything has been correct sofar but gloves of accuracy is level depending (i got +2 when the list said +5, i suspect some other version of gear might be aswell)

Tennisgolfboll

Tennisgolfboll

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 305 posts
Sticky this

Tennisgolfboll

Tennisgolfboll

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 305 posts
Level 8 on party wasnt enough to get +5 accuracy gloves. Got the +2 (desk raedric hold)

Edited by Tennisgolfboll, 10 June 2015 - 10:46 PM.

AndreaColombo

AndreaColombo

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3240 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

The IE mod has an option to "refresh" random loot every time the game loads; if you want, you can use it to save before you open the chest and reload if you don't get what you want.

But at that point, it's much quicker to just use AddItem and get it without wasting your time on a thousand reloads :)

adaxe

adaxe

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 29 posts

Level 8 on party wasnt enough to get +5 accuracy gloves. Got the +2 (desk raedric hold)

I get three pairs of +5 accuracy gloves in readic hold at lv 5 though...

Tennisgolfboll

Tennisgolfboll

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 305 posts

I get three pairs of +5 accuracy gloves in readic hold at lv 5 though...
How strange. Do you have any mods?

I dont. Playing on hard path of iron

Edited by Tennisgolfboll, 11 June 2015 - 11:06 PM.

Tennisgolfboll

Tennisgolfboll

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 305 posts
I was wrong. Didnt check the item properly. Accurate 2 i read as +2 accuracy it is +5. Gear does not seem to change based on level. The list seems to be pretty perfect.

AllanonTM

AllanonTM

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts

A very nice list, with this I might go back to planning a TCS Speed Run.

A question for the table under Dyrford Crossing > Temple of Skaan: Is that the secret Loose Brick guarded by one Elder Wolf on the bottom left of Dyrford Crossing?

And do you know of a min. level requirment for that table to load? I was trying to get the Boots of Speed there with level 4 and it gives me a Scroll of Protection.

Edited by AllanonTM, 14 June 2015 - 06:01 AM.

Raven Darkholme

Raven Darkholme

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • Steam:Victor_Creed_SFV

Awesome list.

RtrnofdMax

RtrnofdMax

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Steam:rtrnofdmax

A question for the table under Dyrford Crossing > Temple of Skaan: Is that the secret Loose Brick guarded by one Elder Wolf on the bottom left of Dyrford Crossing?

This refers to a chest in the upper left of the underground Skaen temple. You get there either by the statue surrounded by beetles in dyrford crossing or the tanner in dyrford.

AllanonTM

AllanonTM

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts

Your list has saved me a few hours of planning time for my TCS Speedrun, so thank you for that.

I've use it to get following items in the early game:

- Minor Ring of Deflection

- Amulet of Health

- Rotward Amulet

- Boots of Stealth

- Gloves of Manipulation

- Ring of Searing Flames

All of my attempts to get early Boots of Speed have failed, but I'm not sure that they would be worth the time investment anyways.

I've also given you a shout-out in my video description:

Pillars of Eternity - TCS Speedrun (2:18h, No Glitches, Solo, Highest Difficulty, Triple Crown)

Edited by AllanonTM, 25 June 2015 - 11:03 PM.

• adaxe likes this

Luckmann

Luckmann

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3494 posts

Hello, didn't chekc much yet, but this seems like lots of time and effort went in, thanks!

edit: wooaaaahh using this it might be possible to get 6 pairs of boots of speed :o

:o

All of my needs in a basket and sent to Satan, that's awesome.

Gary1986

Gary1986

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 205 posts
Nice one. Ive noticed that on certain days I get some things different than what the list lists.

AllanonTM

AllanonTM

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts

In my experience, you need to have loaded your game at least once in your current play-session, to make the list apply.

Gary1986

Gary1986

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 205 posts

Hey adaxe, you planning on updating this when the expansion comes out?

brabe

brabe

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

The IE mod has an option to "refresh" random loot every time the game loads; if you want, you can use it to save before you open the chest and reload if you don't get what you want.

But at that point, it's much quicker to just use AddItem and get it without wasting your time on a thousand reloads :)

1) Where do i get this mod? Link please. Thx.

2) Is it possible to have only the random item mod?

3) The List is perfect, But i dont know all the locations. Is there a List with Map Names on it? Or are these the Map names and i am to stupid, because i play it in german :)

Edited by brabe, 26 August 2015 - 03:57 PM.

AndreaColombo

AndreaColombo

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3240 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

3) The List is perfect, But i dont know all the locations. Is there a List with Map Names on it? Or are these the Map names and i am to stupid, because i play it in german :)

1) Link.

Note that the mod requires updating every time the game is updated, and it is currently not compatible with patch 2.0 or The White March. It was a big update and it seemingly requires a lot of work on the modders' part. With a patch coming next week for The White March, I expect it to take a tad longer still before the mod is available again.

2) Unfortunately not, unless current maintainers can do that for you. What you can do is disable all options in the mod's option panel except the loot-related ones; there will still be a few things the mod automatically applies without asking you, but they won't be many.

3) The list is in the OP and to the best of my recollection it does include map names (in English.)

Raven Darkholme

Raven Darkholme

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • Steam:Victor_Creed_SFV

Hey,

In German:
Es gibt keinen random item mod.
Nur diese Liste. Die Namen der Locations auf der Karte stehen über der jeweiligen Itemliste, in Englisch.
Das einzige was man mit dem IE mod machen kann ist die Einstellung random loot bei jedem neu laden neu zu würfeln.

brabe

brabe

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Will the game recognize if i cheat with add item?

I will not wait till IE Mod comes out and works with 2.0

Do i realy have to wait till september or can i chance the date of my computer in any way? Maybe plug out the internet and chance the date of my computer.

brabe

brabe

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Update:

It doesnt matter if you plug out the internet cable and load a game with a different day. Its still the same.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users