Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Update #92: Reward Redemption

Kickstarter Rewards Redemption Backer Portal Download Game Steam GOG You Rock

• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

Flouride

Flouride

Chew Toy of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 1783 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Haven't seen my box yet or gotten any mail from Paradox.

• Posbi likes this

Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Grey Eminence of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Just received my goods today - that's one awesome signed Collector's Edition box.

Ed. nvm, checked.

Edited by Archmage Silver, 29 April 2015 - 08:05 AM.

Munin

Munin

Merchant Adventurer of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Just received my goods today - that's one awesome signed Collector's Edition box.

Ed. nvm, checked.

Nice.  :)

My signed copy is still in "Shipping Soon" status. I presume getting them all signed is rather time consuming.

hollowcrown

hollowcrown

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Steam:hollowcrown
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Over a month since release and it's still on "Shipping Soon" so I guess it's time to complain to Paradox. 

• Posbi and PirroEpirote like this

Beholder

Beholder

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 27 posts

Hey,

I'm not the kind of guy to coplain but now i'm really pissed off, i just don't know where the parcel is, i opened a ticket at Paradox and no answer, last time i had to deal with that kind of "professionals" , they made me lost a brand new i7 3960X. Also, no way to track the parcel, "shut up and take my money" did you say ?

"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"

hollowcrown

hollowcrown

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I was willing to give them a benefit of the doubt but it has been a month now so I am concerned I haven't got my product, especially if it was a limited run of boxed copies. 

Hopefully this will be sorted out soon. Keep bumping the thread guys and hopefully the developers will see it and we can get an answer.

Edited by hollowcrown, 30 April 2015 - 01:49 PM.

• Posbi likes this

Posbi

Posbi

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Guys, it's been close to one and half months now. It'd be kinda nice to get my stuff now.^^

LuccA

LuccA

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Did anyone receive the regular boxed copy yet?

rspanther

rspanther

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Steam:oldironmonkey
  • Kickstarter Backer

Did anyone receive the regular boxed copy yet?

My order history still says Shipping Soon. I wonder why they haven't given us any idea as to when they will be ready to ship?

Edited by rspanther, 02 May 2015 - 05:57 PM.

Seafroggys

Seafroggys

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

I was going to post in here saying that I still haven't received the boxed copy, and its slightly reassuring to see that it seems to be a common issue.

Any official word on the delay?

Gilgalad2012

Gilgalad2012

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Same here.

Where are my physical goods, Obsidian / Paradox?

1.5 month since release and counting... "Shipping soon".

LuccA

LuccA

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

They already adressed how the game discs would be delivered considerably later than the other goods. But it seems that the regular boxed copy will be the "game disc" in that regard, while CE box (mostly already delivered I think) is the "other goods". I guess it is better this way.

Also because the empty space existing in the CE box is enough for a whole regular boxed copy, it seems from some unboxing videos I saw.

Some communication in the forums would be nice though, about what version of the game is being distributed with the goods, or about any time of delivery prediction :-   

Edited by LuccA, 03 May 2015 - 07:36 AM.

hollowcrown

hollowcrown

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

The whole poll they had to decide when to send game discs out was essentially pointless because it has been so long now. It is a shame that the whole project has been good except for complete lack of communication as to when backers are getting their products and keys. 

Paradox are dealing with my issue now anyway. Giving them til Wednesday then will start poking them with emails.

hollowcrown

hollowcrown

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Paradox updated me on the situation.

Hi,

The Retail Game Boxes will ship separately later, as the DVDs have not yet been manufactured. You can read more here (https://eternity.obs...ommunity-fixes-).

Best,

/Tomas

Tomas Härenstam
Publishing Director

Paradox Books (http://www.paradoxplaza.com/books) - Game Guides and Novels set in the Universes of Paradox Games

Sadly it appears our games have not even been manufactured yet and we don't be getting the game until the discs are actually made, which could be today or could be in a months time.

lightblade75

lightblade75

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Paradox updated me on the situation.

Hi,

The Retail Game Boxes will ship separately later, as the DVDs have not yet been manufactured. You can read more here (https://eternity.obs...ommunity-fixes-).

Best,

/Tomas

Tomas Härenstam
Publishing Director

Paradox Books (http://www.paradoxplaza.com/books) - Game Guides and Novels set in the Universes of Paradox Games

Sadly it appears our games have not even been manufactured yet and we don't be getting the game until the discs are actually made, which could be today or could be in a months time.

Of course I don't know, but could it be that they are kind of overwhelmed with the very high demand of even the physical copies you can buy in stores (here in Germany) and via Amazon?

Maybe in this case they just want to supply all stores and Amazon with physical Hero editions? And now they have to press some k of new dvds?

(Hopefully we get the making of also on DVD then...)

BTW: A friend of mine who bought the physical game via Amazon told me he has got an German Handbook. (CE Handbook is in English).

And yes: In the CE Box is enough air for 5 physical copies. LOL

Edited by lightblade75, 04 May 2015 - 09:42 AM.

hollowcrown

hollowcrown

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

True but if they're busy pressing copies to go out in stores you think they'd be able to allocate a section of the game copies for people who had paid for their goods many many months ago.

giant_frying_pan@yahoo.com

giant_frying_pan@yahoo.com

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Yes I would be prioritising existing customers, but that would be expecting too much I suppose.

48 days since the game's release and still nothing for me. Not even a courtesy email from Paradox or Obsidian or anyone saying 'sorry for the delay, but your game is coming!'

I'll give it til Friday before contacting Paradox.

Out of the 36 successful Kickstarters I've pledged to, currently I'd rank my experience here as 2nd worst on the list. But hey, still room for 'improvement'.

(Apologies for the tone of this message but I am gradually becoming rather miffed about this and I'd like to think I'm a fairly patient person.)

scottii

scottii

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Steam:scottii12

thanks for the help dev!

DimeDrl

DimeDrl

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Is there any word on the novella yet? Its been almost a year with no update about it.

vv221

vv221

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Is there any word on the novella yet? Its been almost a year with no update about it.

It seems that your long wait is nearing its end ;)
https://forums.obsid...-2#entry1776716

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kickstarter, Rewards, Redemption, Backer Portal, Download, Game, Steam, GOG, You Rock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users