If it was only that...
1. No running away from combat (not talking about engagement)
I agree with this one. I don't like this either. If the developers don't accommodate us with this, it can be modded out.
2. Infinite stash available everywhere
This is an option. I prefer it to be enabled everywhere because it makes the inventory less annoying, and since you can craft/enchant anywhere as well.
3. You cannot change weapons from inventory during combat (or give it to other characters)
You can in the IE mod
4. Lack of ammo and as result lack of all kinds of cool magical ammo
I agree about this one. Different kinds of ammo, and special ammo would have been cool. Not super upset about it though.
5. Combat log in terrible position (or lack of being able to place it where we want it)
Agree about this one.
6. Camera angle not good enough
I too would prefer a higher isometric angle for outside as well as inside, it would also be much more practical.
7. No walking state, only running.
Yeah I think walking would have been better. In future expansions etc they could have a combat movement animation or something. Probably expensive to make though.
My pet peeve:
8. Elder name given to animals to present them as stronger when older animals are only weaker. Elder is name give to MAGICAL creatures that become stronger with age like Vampires or Dragons. Lion when old become weak and lose pack leader status (if they even had it, most just become old).
Kind of agree about this one, but you can simply edit the string file yourself and change it to whatever you want.
This isn't a super constructive thread but I might have some more points to add later when I have some more energy.
Edited by Sensuki, 19 January 2015 - 02:27 AM.