What are you playing now?

Playing WoW and Tuesday the 4.3 patch dropped which included three new instances and two new raids, one of which is yet to be implemented. Im already disappointed. Granted, Im overgeared, but all the new content is super easy. In less ~1.5 hours, in a pick up group, we cleared all three new instances. Then, to make matters worse, WoW created a new system called Looking For Raid where random people can que and form a 25 man raid. Since these raids are composed of random people they decided to make the difficult level for these type groups lower than a regular 25 man raid composed of non-random players. Apparently this difficulty level is set to "faceroll" because I jumped in a random group last night and we one-shot every single boss. To those that dont raid/MMO, thats almost impossible to do with 25 random scrubs in a brand new raid thats only been out two days.

not sure, probably gonna play more binding of isaac tonight.

waiting for creation kit for skyrim

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

ugh, creation kit not coming out until JANUARY.... booo!

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

ugh, creation kit not coming out until JANUARY.... booo!

What? Seriously? Boo indeed. :lol:

Edit: wait, what's this Steamworks mod thing? I know it says we can still use the "old sites" to get/access our mods, so it doesn't sound restrictive for Skyrim...but I don't like the possible direction this could mean for future Beth game modding. Then again, games like Sims have the official upload/mod stuff, and people still ignore it. So...I'm probably just being a worry-wort and it'll mean nothing. :lol:

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

A new build came out for The Old Republic so I restarted and spent 5 hours playing to level 10.

I'm looking forward to Batman: AC. Someone told me that if I wanted to play Catwoman, I'd have to buy the DLC. Is that correct?

I haven't finished my first playthrough of Skyrim but that's fine. I hear the last patch broke stuff. I'll probably wait until 1.03 comes out.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Replaying Saints Row and picking some of the alternate mission endings just to see how that shapes things up. That and having moments of stress relief with utter chaos, mayhem and a little weirdness in the game.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I'm looking forward to Batman: AC. Someone told me that if I wanted to play Catwoman, I'd have to buy the DLC. Is that correct?

Catwoman is the new copy content. You know the industry trend to have content only available to new copy purchasers? That. If you buy used, then you have to pay more for it.

Anyway, playing Assassin's Creed Revelations. Doesn't feel like there's much in improvement over Brotherhood. The den defense missions, hookblade, and more guild management don't hook me in it. Glad it's Ezio's last, they need major changes or refinements to sell me the next installment.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 on Hard.

Not very fond of the story, but I am enjoying the gameplay. I can see myself spending 100+ hours with this game. I'm now addicted to create items so I can get new skills. Playing around with different classes is also fun.

Wow, I felt the complete opposite. It was really frustrating playing as Catwoman without the ability to zip up to rooftops and glide along. Grabbing the attention of every thug along the way. And no way to quickly escape from guys with guns.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Not very fond of the story, but I am enjoying the gameplay. I can see myself spending 100+ hours with this game. I'm now addicted to create items so I can get new skills. Playing around with different classes is also fun.

Yep, it's a pity about the story. I wish they would return to the darker feel of the first Tactics game.

I'm playing Fallout Tactics although I wish the game had deeper combat mechanics like Jagged Alliance. Fallout game with JA combat...if only.

Yep, it's a pity about the story. I wish they would return to the darker feel of the first Tactics game.

I'm playing Fallout Tactics although I wish the game had deeper combat mechanics like Jagged Alliance. Fallout game with JA combat...if only.

Final Fantasy Tactics 2 is a game that would make me cry like a little girl if it was ever announced. What are you waiting for, Obsidian?

Batman AC discussion: I liked controlling Batman in battle. Getting 50+ combos is really satisfying. I was flying all over the screen, punching baddies left and right. Catwoman was difficult to play at first. It just took some time for me to get used to her. When you get a good grip on how she plays, it's helluva fun to use her. I was swinging all over the place. Felt like her swinging mechanics could be used for a Spiderman game.

Catwoman is the new copy content. You know the industry trend to have content only available to new copy purchasers? That. If you buy used, then you have to pay more for it.

Makes sense. Thank you.

They need to make a game about just being catwoman, she's so agile and after playing as her it's hard to go back to clunky batman

They need to make a game about just being catwoman because CATWOMAN OMG OMG OMG OMG CATWOOOMMAAANN!!

Hopefully, Christopher Nolan won't mess her up.

I'd expand that: they need to make a Gotham City Sirens game.

My problem with Gotham City Sirens is that they have to have Harley and Ivy suddenly act like somewhat moral types or Catwoman has to ignore the ladies she's with being mass murderers who don't value human life.

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

They need to make a game about just being catwoman because CATWOMAN OMG OMG OMG OMG CATWOOOMMAAANN!!

Well her ass is mesmerizing, especially when she's on all four. I could watch that all day. :lol:

And i would've liked to play Nightwing and Robin in story mode, both are quite fun in combat and predator challenges.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I'd expand that: they need to make a Gotham City Sirens game.

Extract from he plot line of Sirens..

Quinn encounters Bruce Wayne. Unbeknownst to her, he is actually Hush, who had reconstructed his face to be that of Wayne so he could control Wayne Enterprises. Hush plans to kill Quinn, but when footage of the two together reaches Joker, he decides to kill Harley since he cannot have her. The Joker is revealed to not be himself at all, but an old sidekick of his named Gaggy,[3] who is angered at Harley for replacing him. Ivy and Catwoman manage to save Harley and escape. The three of them take separate holidays during Christmas

What the....

Fortune favors the bald.

I've now played a big part of Grotesque tactics 2.

Impressions so far are good. Bad points are controls (especially camera control), but since it's turn based, you can suffer it with not too much pain.

I think it's a bit less linear than the first one and keeps refreshing a bit the humour. The PC is less cricatural and there are a bit more banters from the NPC.

All in all, I don't think it's a bad sequel and if you enjoyed the first one, you will likely enjoy also this one.