Yeah I love it. Now I just need the ability to sit down on a chair in an inn. So I can watch the fireplace and the people walking about. 

Oh, and for my hair not to disappear when I put a hat on. Please? The one reason I only wear hoods.

Wish sitting was possible too! I usually walk into an inn, find an open table and gather the party there before doing the party-talk backstory delving bits. Would have been nice to sit :D

• Like 1

we can't sit ? I didn't bother trying..too busy running errand! But after doing a certain quest with a play..I though it would be possible..

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

I believe in the IE games the walking animation is used for a reason. Walking in Deadfire was even better for me once I boosted the speed to about 3.5 and adjusted the animation speed to match the movement speed.

A Custom Editor for Deadfire's Data:
eFoHp9V.png

... Did not know about this.

And im glad someone mentioned sitting.

It was 1988 and a game called Ultima 5 Warriors of Destiny released...

Have been jonesing for chair sitting animations ever since!

edit: very glad to have discovered this walking toggle business relatively early on. cheers

Edited by tiamatbubbles

I'm happy with the walk toggle (even if I had to set it up myself) - works great for indoor business.

I remember sitting in NWN, but I think I only used it twice.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Yeah I love it. Now I just need the ability to sit down on a chair in an inn. So I can watch the fireplace and the people walking about. 

Oh, and for my hair not to disappear when I put a hat on. Please? The one reason I only wear hoods.

Yeah the bald when wearing a hat thing that Josh specifically said they weren't going to have in this game... *sigh*

On a similar note, when talking to Eder on the beach in the opening sequence, I could see shadows of clouds passing by. This is also one of the nice things that one don't really think about what it means for the construction of a living world. Nice work Obsidian!

It is immoral that a mattress should have so much power […] glory to the mattress which nullifies a cannon