grulag

[Weapon] "St. Drogga's Skull" (saber) cannot be wielded in primary hand

Question

Says saber, one-handed weapon, yet it acts like a two-handed weapon and takes up two slots. Is this normal for this item?

Edited by grulag

16 answers to this question

It's very odd indeed that the UI does not indicate that this is "off-hand" only. It shows "one-hand", and I got confused when I couldn't equip it on Eder as his main weapon.

At least this post has cleared that up. Thanks.

• Like 1

Is there some indication in the UI that it's an offhand-only item? Are there other weapons like that?

No. And no idea (though probably torches- it looks like they just didn't do animations for right hand torches)

The game simply likes not being transparent sometimes.

Edited by Voss

My character is a level 1 wood elf assassin rogue. the weapon cannot be wielded in primary hand, even in a 1 weapon configuration. The weapon is 1 handed

Additional information: my character can wield vanilla sabers in 1, both, hands, off or regular

Edited by moxsapphire

It looks like a torch and functions like one

except it also functions like an off hand saber with fire attack. I reported it in bug to see if its intentional.

h1dczBG.jpg

Heya everyone,

This is indeed intended. This weapon is supposed to mimic the functionality of a torch, which means it can only be equipped in the offhand. 

Hope that clears things up!

• Like 3

I try my very best.

Any chances you guys alter the description or *somehow* make it apparant ingame that this should have been the case?

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee