The Music Listening thread

Pidesco

for some reason that is blocked for me, but great song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP5wcDfP7k4

Absolutely love the whole of Secrets of the Beehive, and his career as a whole. Even at his worst he's usually interesting all the same. That's a pretty good track too, reminds me of his collabs with Fennesz on Blemish. Kinda like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFfqT5nYnTM

Edited by algroth
  • Like 1

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

Cause it's still one of my fave anime films.

And because I'm still waiting for the DLC.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

When I remember the singer's suicide and the bandmates' reaction of surprise, I think of this song.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

This thread needs more Mike Patton *

* This applies to any thread at any time, even a thread composed 100% of Mike Patton songs 
  • Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Dillinger Escape Plan, which is a great weird band even without Mike Patton, with Mike Patton, who is a so weird that Faith No More (a band that's pretty weird) is the least weird band he's known for, doing a cover of an Aphex Twin, one of the most infamously weird electronica artists, song, is like 3 levels deep of weirdness.  I LOVE IT!

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Last I heard DEP it sounded like radio jamming. :p

Talk about a song's feel not matching the lyrics :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

From my favorite Mike Patton (the man is a GOLDEN GOD) album, featuring one of my favorite electronica artists, Amon Tobin:

I know that ***holes grow on trees, but I'm here to trim the leaves.

/kisses finger tips

• Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

From my favorite Mike Patton (the man is a GOLDEN GOD) album, featuring one of my favorite electronica artists, Amon Tobin:

I know that ***holes grow on trees, but I'm here to trim the leaves.

/kisses finger tips

I had no idea this song existed.

In case anyone was wondering who is in my avatar, it's Amon Tobin. So this is quite the treat for me.

• Like 1