Hi everyone!

Williamhdc

i would not count on that :) but welcome!

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Welcome to the depths of the Obsidian forums...  Whether it's practical knowledge is another matter. ;)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie there. Hopefully share and get much useful knowledge from you all

Sup "waves "

Welcome to Off Topic... the most incisive, erudite and  insightful place on the Obsidian forums  :geek:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie there. Hopefully share and get much useful knowledge from you all

Browse wikipedia, it'll be more useful

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Browse wikipedia, it'll be more useful

:lol:  :lol:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Welcome to the very font of all useless knowledge. Bathe in its rich cascade and let it wash away all your meaningful pursuits.

• Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Hello, newbie here as well. You should have a blasts here!

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

I have a feeling a lot of future disappointment is building up :p
  • Like 2

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

• 4 weeks later...

I have a feeling a lot of future disappointment is building up :p

I got blocked so far by at least 3 people but it's okay lol I get blocked on Facebook all the time for saying something that people don't like. As long as I have my wife and kids by my side, nothing brings me down :p

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...