What's so funny right now?

Blarghagh

• Like 3

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

My new favorite wrestler: Dan Richards, The Progress Liberal. Heel Extraordinaire.

Screen-Shot-2017-06-26-at-4.18.47-PM-149

“I want to exchange your bullets for bullet points. Bullet points of knowledge.”

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/336011/progressive-liberal-dan-richards-wrestling/

http://deadspin.com/the-progressive-liberal-is-maybe-the-perfect-wrestlin-1796426671

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

snip

I might've actually watched Civil War if it had the 70's cast.

mighta recast ant man however. peter sellers would be too perfect as a hank pym ant man as 'posed to scott lang.  gene wilder for scott lang?

as an aside, we always kinda disliked faye dunaway as an actress, though she had a couple roles which left us pleasant surprised.  

anne margaret for black widow?

Ann_Margret_kitten_leggings.jpg

and not to be nitpicky, 'cause james earl jones is a fantastic actor, but even in the great white hope (1970), when mr. jones played a boxer, he weren't exactly having a skin-tight footie pajamas kinda body.  am gonna suggest the overly obvious jim brown for the role of black panther.  

and yes, am getting how is stoopid to imagine better choices for an imaginary 1970s film, but what the heck.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

19553915_1913120188949034_84498418197644

19511086_1913120172282369_90401593761677

19274773_1913120195615700_56861459151208

Michael Douglas would make a good Tony Stark

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

James Earl Jones as Black Panther, Walken as vision...

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

Stumbled across this in my like-list. Good one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZc8tBtIDhI

This ones good too.

Edit: videos contain some profanity so they have been hidden behind links. Clicking the links leads to NSFW language, including presidential quotes, so beware.

Edited by Pidesco
  • Like 2

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

QGPhKzD.jpg

• Like 4

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Peaches are better than apples.

So you believe there are only two species of fruit?

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Peaches are better than apples.

So you believe there are only two species of fruit?

All fruits are equal, you bigot.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif