The election. White old man beat white old woman because of RACISM even though many of the ssme people who voted white old man had previously voted for middle age black dude. But, yeah, racism. LMAO

Thought that was SEXISM, Volo. :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I was not even talked about reparations. And I am not American so I can't say much about it. But its seems to me that race card is played there quite often to my taste. So again, what will make race card void in US?

Really and how often and can you give an example of what the "race card" being played is to you ?

MTV, Oscars, BLM do I need to go on?

Well BLM is supposed to be about cops and minorities which isn't just playing a race card, heh. But yeah, you could go on as you've only mentioned three things but you were going on about it being quite often.

Unless only one flippant claim of racism is enough to invalidate every one.

well seems like this is end of discussion if you don't consider BLM to be race motivated then I don't know what else is. Do we have to have black KKK until you consider it a problem? (not that there are not a Black Panthers...)

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

So your definition of playing the race card is that? Always has been used as pejorative implying the claim of racism is fake or just a shield (see Senator Meredith here in Canada). Quite different than being angry with cops.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

So your definition of playing the race card is that? Always has been used as pejorative implying the claim of racism is fake or just a shield (see Senator Meredith here in Canada). Quite different than being angry with cops.

No, if you are angry on cops its fine, If you think that cops are against you because colour of your skin and not because your community is filled with gang members and thugs it playing race card

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

No, if you are angry on cops its fine, If you think that cops are against you because colour of your skin and not because your community is filled with gang members and thugs it playing race card

Heh, alright.

How do you get to the point that your community is filled with gang members and thugs? If police are targeting a black community over others, does it really matter to that community if the reasons are valid or not? It's still going to create a hostile relationship between the police and the community. It's a perpetual cycle, how do you expect it to be broken? I have plenty of concerns about the strategies used to try and break these cycles (holding up traffic!), but I hardly fault people for wanting to so.

Wonder what percentage of the black community are thugs and gangsters, anyway.

How do you get to the point that your community is filled with gang members and thugs? If police are targeting a black community over others, does it really matter to that community if the reasons are valid or not? It's still going to create a hostile relationship between the police and the community. It's a perpetual cycle, how do you expect it to be broken? I have plenty of concerns about the strategies used to try and break these cycles (holding up traffic!), but I hardly fault people for wanting to so.

So what do you want from police? Let those crimes slide because its caused by blacks? Police is not there to solve community problems, its there to uphold the law. And what do you mean where I get that point about community filled with gang members? There are stats everywhere that blacks cause more crime than rest of the population including black on black crime. Do you want blacks get killed because they are killed by other blacks? That doesn't make any sense. But I agree with you that police iss not solution for getting these communities better life, its mainly up to family to teach its children that crime is not a way to be successful in life and its about parents to force their kids to go to schools which are free for all. There are other options but you would not like them

Val, what did you wanted to accomplish? Got through to leftists by refering to facts? That doesn't work.

Here's the deal: if I have time later today, I will make a detailed analysis of the entire video Ansbach post it.
Why bother? It will not give us anything new or interesting. You will definietely not go out of your comfort zone or try to see other side point of view.
My friend, I watch tons of conservative, neo liberal and alt right videos to understand your respective points of views. I just disagree. But I get it.

EDIT: I was in the process of writing a very long response, but then I realised it boiled down to one simple question: How does the fact that other people enslaved other people influence black slavery in America? I mean, it doesn't male the slaves' suffering less real. Nor does it affect the American society today. And it most definitely does not justify anything. So what exactly is the purpose of it?

Edited by Ben No.3

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

Whole organization spawned from police shootings or black people dying as a result of police action (and cops walking, I guess). Which can be an independent issue from the crime blacks cause (people not being fungible).

Whole organization spawned from police shootings or black people dying as a result of police action (and cops walking, I guess). Which can be an independent issue from the crime blacks cause (people not being fungible).

can, but it seems in most cases it isn't

Yeah but that line of thinking permits excessive force because the guy was a criminal. Good wank fuel for authoritarian types, I guess. In any case, BLM does at least raise an issue worth looking at, it's not some attempt to shield criminals or something.

The election. White old man beat white old woman because of RACISM even though many of the ssme people who voted white old man had previously voted for middle age black dude. But, yeah, racism. LMAO

Thought that was SEXISM, Volo. :p

"This was a whitelash against a changing country. It was whitelash against a black president in part. And that's the part where the pain comes."

Doesn't seem to be most prevalent excuse for her loss though, figured Volo should have gone after the meatier one.

Yeah but that line of thinking permits excessive force because the guy was a criminal. Good wank fuel for authoritarian types, I guess. In any case, BLM does at least raise an issue worth looking at, it's not some attempt to shield criminals or something.

not sure if I follow

So what do you want from police? Let those crimes slide because its caused by blacks? Police is not there to solve community problems, its there to uphold the law. And what do you mean where I get that point about community filled with gang members? 

The bolded part is actually the primary job of the police. To serve and protect. The law is simply a tool.

Also I did not ask WHAT you meant about gang members, I asked WHY the community is filled with gang members (or rather, how it got to that point.)

not sure if I follow

Cops are prone to using excessive force when it isn't necessary.

Here's an example of it happening to a white kid.

It should be noted that instead of a bullet he took a taser, though it did leave him dead for 8 minutes and because of that he's got brain damage.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

not sure if I follow

It should be noted that instead of a bullet he took a taser, though it did leave him dead for 8 minutes and because of that he's got brain damage.

But that not what we were talking about, its nothing to do with BLM and I can probably agree on it (I don't know much about these type of incidents)

So what do you want from police? Let those crimes slide because its caused by blacks? Police is not there to solve community problems, its there to uphold the law. And what do you mean where I get that point about community filled with gang members?

The bolded part is actually the primary job of the police. To serve and protect. The law is simply a tool.

Also I did not ask WHAT you meant about gang members, I asked WHY the community is filled with gang members (or rather, how it got to that point.)

And its exactly what police is doing by upholding the law - if you have problem with laws its not problem with police

And I already answer your second question - poverty which is caused by low education, or are you trying to say that white majority somehow push people to became gang members? That would be some heavy mental gymnastics right there...

not sure if I follow

But that not what we were talking about, its nothing to do with BLM and I can probably agree on it (I don't know much about these type of incidents)

A big point of BLM is that cops are too prone to excessive force, hence all those videos of cops shooting guys who by appearances weren't doing anything to warrant getting shot. BLM is a hashtag, not a political organization and there is no organized partyline, but a lot of what they(twitter uses who use the hashtag) protest is this police brutality/overreaction/whatever weasel word won't trigger bootlickers. Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

not sure if I follow

A big point of BLM is that cops are too prone to excessive force, hence all those videos of cops shooting guys who by appearances weren't doing anything to warrant getting shot. BLM is a hashtag, not a political organization and there is no organized partyline, but a lot of what they(twitter uses who use the hashtag) protest is this police brutality/overreaction/whatever weasel word won't trigger bootlickers.

Oh cmon, if it was not race related it would hardly be named BLACK lives matters

Edited by Chilloutman

You can read the BLM mission statement here. 

And I already answer your second question - poverty which is caused by low education, or are you trying to say that white majority somehow push people to became gang members? That would be some heavy mental gymnastics right there...

I'm not saying anything of the sort, I'm saying this is a perpetual cycle that isn't easy to break. If black communities are equal to white communities, why is the education low? Why is there so much more poverty? Why is there more crime and gang activity? Why is there more police aggression and brutality? These are problems that need to be solved, and that isn't going to happen without talking about it.

You can read the BLM mission statement here. 

I'm not saying anything of the sort, I'm saying this is a perpetual cycle that isn't easy to break. If black communities are equal to white communities, why is the education low? Why is there so much more poverty? Why is there more crime and gang activity? Why is there more police aggression and brutality? These are problems that need to be solved, and that isn't going to happen without talking about it.

Yeah but once you point out that maybe black women should be more responsible about who they sleep with you are get called racist. I am not expert it this field but what I know for sure is that cause of this issues is for sure not white people

I am not expert it this field but what I know for sure is that cause of this issues is for sure not white people

I wonder where that absolute confidence stems from, then.

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

I am not expert it this field but what I know for sure is that cause of this issues is for sure not white people

I wonder where that absolute confidence stems from, then.

because most other minorities does not have same problem maybe? I am not saying correlation is same as causality but let be a little critical here ok?

Yeah but once you point out that maybe black women should be more responsible about who they sleep with you are get called racist. I am not expert it this field but what I know for sure is that cause of this issues is for sure not white people

Here is my standard teacher example for this situation. In my classroom, equity is more important than equality. Everyone is going to enter the class at different levels. My goal is not to move each student forward individually, my goal is to drag as many of them across the finish line as possible. That means some students are going to get more attention. My advanced students will be expected to help pull some people along with them. That is how we work as a community towards a successful goal. 

The whole idea that we are broken into white and black communities is a major problem. It's a flaw as an American if you think it is not your problem that we have minority communities struggling with poverty, education, etc. It keeps our country from being Great Again, as our illustrious leader likes to say, because we are not succeeding as a whole.

Now I am sure some people will read that and say it sounds like socialism or some other -ism, but in reality it is just about empathy. IM' not talking about policy at all, but actually trying to understand that we all have obstacles and it is both easier and decent when we work together to overcome them.