You cnba't be racist towartds whites. As a SJW nazi, you should know that. I mena, *I* know that. L0L

I think you can be racist towards whites, I use to say in the past you cant because it didnt bother me personally but no one has ever spoken to me like that so maybe I would get offended ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I wonder if there's a limit to the quote block, anyone care to help me test it?

There is, ten is the limit, and one doesn't need assistance to test.

Sorry, I'm a weirdo that gets joy out of activities that involve people other than myself. I think that is a condition called being social or something.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

From my experiences, people complaining about homogenous societies are either not part of it in some way (minority themselves with no historical connection to the land, or outside due to cultural reasons) or have a degree of self hatred in them (anti-social, nihilistic, etc). 

Strange, from my experience people that complain about diverse societies are either close-minded (general fear of anything different and lack actual historical context for how constant change and diversity is in human society) or have a degree of hatred towards others. 

Strange how i been to many homogenous societies and never experienced what you are talking about. On the contrary, they are quite curious to strangers and are more than happy to share their cultural quirks, like celebrations, dances and such.

Of course I don't to villages on the czech countryside for example with the attitude of them being better of if it was less of them and more of someone else.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

From my experiences, people complaining about homogenous societies are either not part of it in some way (minority themselves with no historical connection to the land, or outside due to cultural reasons) or have a degree of self hatred in them (anti-social, nihilistic, etc).

Strange, from my experience people that complain about diverse societies are either close-minded (general fear of anything different and lack actual historical context for how constant change and diversity is in human society) or have a degree of hatred towards others.

Oh the irony. Oh the naivety.

Oh the hubris.

Oh the perpetuation of quote blocks.

I wonder if there's a limit to the quote block, anyone care to help me test it?

seeing as it is the most compelling question heretofore birthed by the thread...

Do we have any black members in this forum, anyway ?

yes

Okay, was just trying to recall that. Would have been funny if there weren't, then this thread'd have no point.

The real question is do people get banned for extensive quote pyramids here like they used to be back at BIS/Interplay?

I will test that out for you. Also, the view on mobile is great, view of a post is 3 characters wide

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Strange how i been to many homogenous societies and never experienced what you are talking about. On the contrary, they are quite curious to strangers and are more than happy to share their cultural quirks, like celebrations, dances and such.

Of course I don't to villages on the czech countryside for example with the attitude of them being better of if it was less of them and more of someone else.

Strange how you confuse homogenous societies, which I have no problem with, and people who complain about diverse societies, which I was addressing. I feel like we've had this discussion before.

edit: To elaborate, I think diversity and change are fairly inevitable. Those homogeneous societies sound delightful, and no one should ever ask them to give up their culture. If they are curious of strangers, that would not fit the criteria of complaining about diversity.

Edited by Hurlshot