What are you playing right now?

Rosbjerg

Still playing ESO, only up to 204 CP, but I'm just farting around with quests and trying to experiment with my sta nightblade. Really enjoying the dark brotherhood (I dare say best DB even compared to the SP TES) and the thieves guild. Both I feel are really well done.

Not rushing thru and enjoying the quests, especially the ones with choices. Find it's pretty easy to role play around.

To bad my plan of getting to 600 CP before the expansion comes out is impossible, but so far have heard that the lvl cap is not going up thankfully.

Also been invested in crafting on this room and right now got my research full with the closest one being done is 23 days from now....sigh.

Also been playing Morrowind before the expansion, so far limiting myself what to join and do, so that I have some chance of finishing. Damn I really love the books though, visiting all these libraries and book stores just sitting around reading lol. I even got the app that has all the books from daggerfall thru Skyrim to read while I'm on break at work.

Edited by redneckdevil

Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception

I actually spelled that right on the first try this time! I really like two characters from the hour and I half I got in yesterday. If you see anyone bill this as an SRPG, just know they're lying to you. It's a visual novel first and foremost.

I'm tempted to impulse buy that Starcrawlers as Melkathi is making a great argument for it, but my dance card is full. :(

A new Utawarerumono game? Adult version? XD

No, it's console only, so all ages. And the third game is coming out for NA in September.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I keep forgetting what I'm even supposed to do in Prey, but I'm having fun with it anyway!

I keep running out of ammo though.  Sucks when you stumble across enemies who can't be bonked on the head (or they can, but they'll kill you way before you can get enough hits in with the wrench).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Finished StarCrawlers with Labadal, Hurlshot, my Void Psyker and the story character.

Will have to beat the boss with the rest as well to get their epilogues.

New Game + bugged out for me and did not reset faction reputation...

• Like 4

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Yeah, that never stopped being a problem for me. I was constantly trying to get more scrap metal. Towards the end I got better at choosing to run away when I had the option.

Running is not an option!  I'm a hero, not a girly man coward.

• Like 2

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

ESO: Morrowind is fantastic. They definitely nailed the vibe of the old game.

Is there a PS4 version?  I've gone over to the darkside (consoles), so those are the only games I can play.

ESO: Morrowind is fantastic. They definitely nailed the vibe of the old game.

Wait, is it out already?

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

There is a PS4 version. The expansion is only available to people on the PC who pre-ordered at this point, although I think it releases fully in two weeks. It's fun sneaking around Slaver's houses and stealing stuff, somehow I feel more justified about it that way.

Just tried Starpoint Gemeni 2. I like it, kinda reminds me of Klingon Academy :)

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

There is a PS4 version. The expansion is only available to people on the PC who pre-ordered at this point, although I think it releases fully in two weeks. It's fun sneaking around Slaver's houses and stealing stuff, somehow I feel more justified about it that way.

Maybe I should play just so I can steal from Hurlshot's house while he's busy stealing from Slavers' houses. :shifty:

• Like 1

Send my savegame to the StarCrawlers devs who offered to manually reset my reputation for the NewGame+, as the patch only fixed new NewGame+ games.

Which means Obsidian Crawlers will be set to start working for the bad guys tonight!

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Still going strong in Grandia and instead of playing a Tales game, I have gone back to Suikoden V. I have never gotten all 108 stars in this game, so that's what I am aiming for. Then, I'll start Digital Devil Saga 2 and Suikoden III. I really want to 100% these and be done with the PS2.

Started yesterday evening Tales of Berseria. It's the darkest Tales of game, which I have played so far. I have to get used to the new control scheme, which is very different from all previous titles. I will be alternating the game with Tales of Xillia 2 Platinum run. I still have 95 level to go, so I have decided to play one more game.

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Not my cup of tea. The Minecraft part and the focus on it killed it for me, it looks great, cool ass place to be a scavenger. The parts they did right, they did great. Writing sadly was worse than fallout 3 tongue n cheeks bad writing.

• Like 2

Not my cup of tea. The Minecraft part and the focus on it killed it for me, it looks great, cool ass place to be a scavenger. The parts they did right, they did great. Writing sadly was worse than fallout 3 tongue n cheeks bad writing.

That's what I expect, not liking it. But I want to give it 5-10 hours and finally experience it first hand.

Minor complaint with Prey.  Whenever one of the side quests requires me to check a security station to locate a certain body, it seems the location I looked up on the computer disappears from my quest log (and on the map) if I transition to another section of the station.

It would suck if you had to use the security station on the map the body is actually located, and not just any security station, since I don't have the key/pass code for all the security stations.

Minor complaint with Prey.  Whenever one of the side quests requires me to check a security station to locate a certain body, it seems the location I looked up on the computer disappears from my quest log (and on the map) if I transition to another section of the station.

It would suck if you had to use the security station on the map the body is actually located, and not just any security station, since I don't have the key/pass code for all the security stations.

That is weird, It never happened on my playthrough. It seems like a bug.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

That is weird, It never happened on my playthrough. It seems like a bug.

Happens every time.  I'll find someone on a security terminal and get the quest update about that person being located, then when I transition to that map, the crew member quest update disappears and that person's location disappears from on the map.

Went back to XCOM 2, got rid of the last alien ruler so here's to hoping I can start avoiding having most of my A-team in the infirmary most of the time. *If* I ever do a replay that's one DLC I'm going to avoid to be sure (or at least leave until much later in the game).

Now I seem to be low on Intel, not really sure how to fix that besides hoping a mission that gives me Intel shows up.

ABZU... it's so beautiful and calming but there's so much more:

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...