Theories on the masked sith guy!

what was he talking about

not a clue

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I have two theories on this.

1) The masked sith guy is in fact Dustil (sp?) who being distraught over his fathers death/abandoning him yet agian in order to fight for the republic falls to the dark side yet agian. Taking what he learned at the accademy on korriban and finding a sith master to train with rises to the rank of sith lord after killing his master.

2) The masked sith guy is Revan who fell to the dark side yet agian after the death of his beloved Bastila at the hands of the sith lords. Seeking to take vengence on all those who lead to her death, Jedi, Sith, and republic non are safe from his vengence.

What do you think? feel free to rip them to shreads and or add your own theory.

THIS is what I was talking about.

If you choose ds, neighther works

oh I get it now

I like the second one the best only I wish revan didn't always have to be the bad guy maybe he seeks revenge but the order banishes him because he killed someone out of anger but that doesn't meen he's a sith maybe he has decided to leave and do his own thing

gotta get back on topic

I have two theories on this.

1) The masked sith guy is in fact Dustil (sp?) who being distraught over his fathers death/abandoning him yet agian in order to fight for the republic falls to the dark side yet agian. Taking what he learned at the accademy on korriban and finding a sith master to train with rises to the rank of sith lord after killing his master.

2) The masked sith guy is Revan who fell to the dark side yet agian after the death of his beloved Bastila at the hands of the sith lords. Seeking to take vengence on all those who lead to her death, Jedi, Sith, and republic non are safe from his vengence.

What do you think? feel free to rip them to shreads and or add your own theory.

THIS is what I was talking about.

If you choose ds, neighther works

number two does work regaurdless if your LS or DS. To make it work for the DS just change the wording to... The masked sith guy is Revan who after the death of his beloved Bastila at the hands of the sith lords seeked to take vengence on all those who lead to her death, Jedi, Sith, and republic non are safe from his vengence. See it works

As for the one with Dustil you never know that you kill dustil if you go DS because you wouldn't even know about him or even if you do as far I know I never saw his name above any of the sith on korriban after I killed uthar... though I may have missed it. SO as far as reven knows Dustil made it out of korriban... mind you I always completed carths quests in order to shut him up.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

anyway I like the Idea of the msg being a true sith you know one with the darkside, absolute distruction with a lightsaber toboot that sorta thing.

a sith's sith

ive always liked that idea. ive wanted that to happen for a while in any sw game. i was even considering writing a sw fanfic story with the REAL sith coming back. i even had the idea that if u look them directly in the eyes u seeur worst fear and are paralyzed(sp?) meaning u cant move becuase ur so afraid.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

• 2 months later...

If Dustil is the Masked Sith guy, then I'll wonder how he survived my letting Carth gun him down.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

sooooo.....that was a very humorous post for a newbie =D the word newbie is just sooo catchy....that right im talkin to you newbie!!!

i think that MSG is not bastilla but sumone new who is not from kotor 1...actually cud be sumone from kotor1....and bear in mind this may not be the main villain..there are ~3~ sith lords remember..makes you think for once doesnt it?

=D

hmm Vrook did have a lot of anger in him. Maybe he is a sith, thats why he didn't want the council to trust Revan to be trained (again), he didn't want a potential rival sith lord to deal with.

Wait a minute... How did Malaks fleet get past the dantooene defences? On telos Saul gave Malak the access codes, so what if Vrook gave Malak the dantooene codes?

And if we do meet Vrook it would be a coincidence if he 'just happened' to leave the academy just before all the bombs fell.

I think we may be onto something here. (w00t)

I think that for the most part people who believe Vrook is something more then he seems is based mostly on the fact Ed asner did the voice and that he was never seen dead.

I believe that the reason for Eddy doing the voice was that originally Vrook had a bigger part, or at least was considered to have a bigger part. The reason being that the devs didn't immediately warm to the idea of Vandar. I remember reading an EU book inwhich Luke said that he had no idea what race Yoda was or his home planet. In that case it would seem thaty they are quite rare in the galaxy and that it just seemed a little cheap to begin with.

Also it seems that atleast some effort has been taken to make sure that people who didn't play KOTOR will not feel left out if they buy KOTOR2.

But I have to say its atleast as good as alot of the theory I've heard, but I really hope its not true, it just seems to reek of lame

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.