Theories on the masked sith guy!

If y'all like, feel free to start a Wookiee thread in Off Topic, but please do not keep up the discussion here.

;)

You see it's not off topic though because we believe Darth Sion is indeed a shaved wookiee who uses a very dull razor that irritates the skin something awful. I mean think about it's the king of all plot twists. In one section of the game you're fighting what you think is a man and in the next section you are fighting a hairy wookiee who is the man but is now a wookiee. It's like a reverse werewolf who becomes a man only to change back into a werewolf once he runs out of shaving cream. As far as the masked guy goes he is the dark knight and will always triumph! Unless of course he is stabed with the ancient bone saber of Mula Kai. Or you could just use a pointy stick... And of course a pillow would do the job as well but you get my point that he is to be feared by all who don't have those things. Let that be a lesson to us all.

Cheers!

If y'all like, feel free to start a Wookiee thread in Off Topic, but please do not keep up the discussion here.

;)

You see it's not off topic though because we believe Darth Sion is indeed a shaved wookiee who uses a very dull razor that irritates the skin something awful. I mean think about it's the king of all plot twists. In one section of the game you're fighting what you think is a man and in the next section you are fighting a hairy wookiee who is the man but is now a wookiee. It's like a reverse werewolf who becomes a man only to change back into a werewolf once he runs out of shaving cream. As far as the masked guy goes he is the dark knight and will always triumph! Unless of course he is stabed with the ancient bone saber of Mula Kai. Or you could just use a pointy stick... And of course a pillow would do the job as well but you get my point that he is to be feared by all who don't have those things. Let that be a lesson to us all.

Cheers!

:( Who's Mula Kai? :(

:(

Cheers!

It is totally off topic as this thread is about the masked sith not sion! post-1139-1093586980.gif

c[] Cheers!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

It is totally off topic as this thread is about the masked sith not sion! post-1139-1093586980.gif

c[] Cheers!

Somebody Can't Read!

Included in my original post!

As far as the masked guy goes he is the dark knight and will always triumph! Unless of course he is stabbed with the ancient bone saber of Mula Kai. Or you could just use a pointy stick... And of course a pillow would do the job as well but you get my point that he is to be feared by all who don't have those things. Let that be a lesson to us all.

As far as the beginning of the post goes I merely added some new content to the thread but never strayed off topic in the end. Get your facts straight next time Darth Sun Tan you cyber space cop. I'm innocent see, you got it all wrong copper!

Cheers!

saying that MSG doesn't have horns, I think it would be interesting if he could be an iradorian (the blood thirsty guy who lead the selkath kids to the sith base on mannan). Hey what about a shape shifter, who better to be an assassin (saying MSG is in fact and assassin) then a shape shifter. It could also explain why he wears the mask.

I wonder if there has ever been a hutt that was powerful in the force?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Anyone have any other ideas about who the MSG might be?

its been a slow day so far!

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

i no it has been sed bfore but i think the MSG will b a totally new character and HE will have something to do with the WHC you see on all the wallpapers. has anyone woched the trailer on the lucas arts site i think the voice you hear on it talking about ur PC is the MSG. i also think he will be the most powerful sith lord with Sion the weakest (if u can have a weak sith lord) and the unknown 1 being jus ur average joe bad guy sith wanting the galaxy.

I am not sure if they will be working together as that is not the way the sith work they only have 1 LORD. so my other theory is that they have 3 separate armies and first want 2 wipe out the jedi bfore they head for the other two that would be the only way u could kill them and it would be theonly way it would fit the real ideals of the sith.

who say's it one guy there could be a to show that you follow the head bad guy

huh????

AscendedPaladin.png

so does evry1 think that the MSG will b the lead bad guy like the 1 that u have 2 defeat last and is the strongest and the like. I think he will not b related or nethin 2 the WHC but more sumthing along the lines of killed her master or family or sumthin and she is out for revenge. there jus has 2 b a connection or they wunt b put 2geva in a pic wud they?

i think he most proberbly wnt b human becoz they havent had a non-human boss in the game so i think they want 2 keep it a surprise but most likely u wnt see bhind the mask thru the game y wud thery put on a mask for it 2 b taken off? and if ppl say oh a disfiguring injury then ithink that is rubish luk at Sion? and it wnt b a chearcter frm the 1st game they want their own new 1s i think rather than have biowares. :ph34r:

so does evry1 think that the MSG will b the lead bad guy like the 1 that u have 2 defeat last and is the strongest and the like. I think he will not b related or nethin 2 the WHC but more sumthing along the lines of killed her master or family or sumthin and she is out for revenge. there jus has 2 b a connection or they wunt b put 2geva in a pic wud they?

i think he most proberbly wnt b human becoz they havent had a non-human boss in the game so i think they want 2 keep it a surprise but most likely u wnt see bhind the mask thru the game y wud thery put on a mask for it 2 b taken off? and if ppl say oh a disfiguring injury then ithink that is rubish luk at Sion? and it wnt b a chearcter frm the 1st game they want their own new 1s i think rather than have biowares. :ph34r:

I think you'll find that it is just for marketing that they appear together but i'm not denying the possibility that they are linked some how. But I think its like the first game, they could not show ur charater because they could look however u wanted them to, so other characters appeared in the advertising.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I think you'll find that it is just for marketing that they appear together but i'm not denying the possibility that they are linked some how. But I think its like the first game, they could not show ur charater because they could look however u wanted them to, so other characters appeared in the advertising.

i think that they will have sumthin 2 do with each otha. wot woz the main poster for the first game it was bastila wasnt it? no it woz the picture that is on the case all the diff things the selkath bastila etc.

on the subject of the MSG wot do ppl think 2 him beinan alien like i have put up there already?

Speaking of Sion, am I the only one that thinks he looks a little like Master Uthar?

Yes.ices_tot.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Maybe he ia a ancient sith that has been put in a deep sleep by one of jedi masters. Upon the events of kotor the rebuilding of the Star forge among other dark events a young sith's dilusions of grandure lead him to dantooine where he discovers what was left of the jedi enclave. there he discovers what is still left of the jedi archives and finds the location of an ancient sith tomb, thinking he may unlock something that would lead to yet another golden age of the sith. However It leads him to somethhing much more terrible and horrifying and also to certain doom upon finding this tomb the young sith carrys a group of soldiers with him ignoring the terribly horrifying sith aura and the ancient insignias indicating warning signs on the door they barge right through and awake something that could lead to the destruction of the entire galaxy

oh yeah the young sith didn't make it

this is one of my ideas we really ought to ask akari if we ever get another weekend programmer

Maybe he ia a ancient sith that has been put in a deep sleep by one of jedi masters. Upon the events of kotor the rebuilding of the Star forge among other dark events a young sith's dilusions of grandure lead him to dantooine where he discovers what was left of the jedi enclave. there he discovers what is still left of the jedi archives and finds the location of an ancient sith tomb, thinking he may unlock something that would lead to yet another golden age of the sith. However It leads him to somethhing much more terrible and horrifying and also to certain doom upon finding this tomb the young sith carrys a group of soldiers with him ignoring the terribly horrifying sith aura and the ancient insignias indicating warning signs on the door they barge right through and awake something that could lead to the destruction of the entire galaxy

oh yeah the young sith didn't make it

this is one of my ideas we really ought to ask akari if we ever get another weekend programmer

I am guessing that your talking about Sion? If so its not a bad idea but I can't see it happening like that I mean they more than likely will have him be somone who has had a great injustice done to him and thats what fueled him to use the force to stay alive... for however long he has been around.

AscendedPaladin.png

1) oh sorry I ment the masked sith guy :)

2) Neighther theroy is taking into consideration if you were in the ds in KOTOR. If you were, you killed Dustil and you were already in the ds

1) Sorry about that

2) HUH???? :lol:

AscendedPaladin.png