US Election 2016, part II

Meshugger

I still remember a time when it was cool to hack the GOP servers.

They were going for nudes of Ivanka.

EDIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoGeDGHmwJU

Bernie supporters hating the Democratic Party is a dream come true.

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

I seriously doubt there is anything on Trump they didn't already know. That guy has been in the public eye his entire adult life. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I seriously doubt there is anything on Trump they didn't already know. That guy has been in the public eye his entire adult life.

His fetishes are gonna be leaked. If we're betting, I'll take pegging.

EDIT

Workers laid off to make way for immigrants speak out

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

PaddyPower's Democratic VP lines:

-Elizabeth Warren:  5/2

-Tim Kaine:  3/1

-Julian Castro:  7/2

-Bernie Sanders:  7/1

-Tom Perez:  9/1

Warren jumped way up since last time I checked. She's the flashy pick --by picking her, Clinton is doubling down on the woman vote and rallying the liberal base. But the Democrats are trying to take back the Senate, and can't afford to needlessly lose a seat --while there's a Republican Governor in Massachusetts.

The Democratic Party will want/need to develop their thin bench. Julian Castro and Tom Perez make great candidates for this purpose. Young, smart, and capable minorities. Additionally, because they are currently Obama Cabinet secretaries, they're not losing any House/Senate seats. It'll give them greater national exposure, putting them in a position to make their own Presidential run down the line. That is...if they can beat out Gavin Newsom or Kamala Harris when the time comes.

Republican VP nominee lines:

-Jeff Session:  15/8

-Newt Gingrich:  5/2

-Chris Christie:  16/1

-Susana Martinez:  20/1

-Nikki Haley:  25/1

-Ivanka Trump:  66/1

66/1?? I'd tap that.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I still remember a time when it was cool to hack the GOP servers.

They were going for nudes of Ivanka.

EDIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoGeDGHmwJU

Bernie supporters hating the Democratic Party is a dream come true.

Why are the procedures so incredibly complicated? End this unnecessary complexity and you will end these strange discrepancies.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Latest ABC/Washington Post poll:

Ck_fyB5WgAAYrVB.jpg

Hard for a guy who is essentially pushing single digit favorability with 36% of the population. That 41% Net favoribility gap is not looking pretty for him.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

A lot of it simply relies on the morale of the voters. I mean to be honest, I expect voter turnout to be record low if it's Hillary vs Trump.

I'd focus more on the Hispanic vote, simply because that is indeed a group that has a direct interest in opposing Trump, given some of his commentary.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

TL;DR-version: An internal memo reveals that the White House actively supported AQI despite being aware of their goals in the region. AQI later became ISIS.

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Latest ABC/Washington Post poll:

Ck_fyB5WgAAYrVB.jpg

Hard for a guy who is essentially pushing single digit favorability with 36% of the population. That 41% Net favoribility gap is not looking pretty for him.

With independents they're almost even though, most of his high unfavorability is with Democrats, who wouldn't vote for him anyway.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Here is some good news for a change. Gary Johnson is hitting as high as 12% in some polls. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-5949.html

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Here is some good news for a change. Gary Johnson is hitting as high as 12% in some polls. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-5949.html

That's really not good news. We REALLY need to prevent Hillary from being president. She's actually worse than Obama. This is the last thing we need. 

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

A lot of it simply relies on the morale of the voters. I mean to be honest, I expect voter turnout to be record low if it's Hillary vs Trump.

I'd focus more on the Hispanic vote, simply because that is indeed a group that has a direct interest in opposing Trump, given some of his commentary.

Any pro-TPP candidate is far worse than an anti-TPP candidate; especially for low income people which many Hispanics are. None of his commentary even comes close to as serious as supporting TPP. 

TPP will hurt practically everyone, but it's twice as bad for Black and Hispanic people. They have the most to gain from a Trump presidency and the most to lose from a Hillary presidency. Hispanics would be insane to support Hillary over Trump.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

That's really not good news. We REALLY need to prevent Hillary from being president. She's actually worse than Obama. This is the last thing we need. 

Why do you assume Gary Johnson is only pulling votes away from Trump?  

I mean, Trump has massive unfavorable numbers, but Clinton isn't exactly appealing to all democrats either.  Having a visible and viable 3rd party candidate is going to create waves for both candidates.  

I was reading some articles about Clinton fraud with elections in California. Sadly don't know if true or not with all the click bait "news".

They're not completely unfounded. Check KP's video on the previous page.

In other news, the japanese have made their choice already.

Trumpu-chan sugoi desu neee

• Like 3

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Why do you assume Gary Johnson is only pulling votes away from Trump?  

I mean, Trump has massive unfavorable numbers, but Clinton isn't exactly appealing to all democrats either.  Having a visible and viable 3rd party candidate is going to create waves for both candidates.  

Because the libertarian party is pretty much comprised of right-wingers. People upset with Hillary will go to the green party. 

In a typical election, sure, but so far this has not been a typical election.  Trump is not predictable.  Clinton is plagued by questions.  The status quo is already out the window, so why keep pushing people to vote along party lines?  

I look at Trump & Clinton and see two different varieties of awful. They are as different as night and day on a lot of issues. Some, like the judiciary where I favor Trump, are near and dear to my heart. But the problems are what they have in common. Neither respects the limits of the office of the President. Both are promising to do things a President CAN NOT DO. Once upon a time I'd dismiss that as empty campaign talk. But Barack Obama has changed all that. He has used executive power in ways that should terrify even the most hardcore government loving, freedom hating leftist. And he has been allowed to get away with it. Can you think of even one power usurped by the government that they ever relinquished?

So now because of the damage that Barack Obama has done to the separation of powers and two candidates promising more of the same but in different ways what is the principled choice? Vote for the one you hate the least? Vote for the one you hope will hurt you least? I couldn't even say for certain which of those two that would be. I've been voting since 1988 and in every presidential election save one I cast  my vote for someone I had no respect for to foil someone who scared the crap out of me. Well, I'm done with that. And I'm done with that for good. The Republican party has done nothing... and I do mean NOTHING to earn either of our votes. There is barely any substantive difference between the two now. The both love government and power and want to wield it with no limits and no respect for the very thing that made this country what it is... or at least what it used to be. 

Edited by Guard Dog

Thomas Sowell

In a typical election, sure, but so far this has not been a typical election.  Trump is not predictable.  Clinton is plagued by questions.  The status quo is already out the window, so why keep pushing people to vote along party lines?  

It's very simple: 

Hillary is absolutely horrible. Possibly the worst candidate in US history. Trump has some serious flaws, but a lot of good qualities too as opposed to Hillary. If Trump doesn't win; Hillary will. 

Back in 2008 voting third-party made sense. Between Obama and McCain, who cares who wins? They're the same in all meaningful ways. This time, things are different. Hillary absolutely MUST NOT WIN.

I know there was a great deal of idiotic hyperbole in the 2008-2012 elections regarding the election's importance when in fact nothing important was even at stake. So I know what stupid hyperbole is, and this is the truth: America as a nation is completely doomed to a spiral of self-destruction until it becomes a failed state if Hillary wins. This is not exaggeration or my being overly dramatic. We have no future if Trump loses; he MUST WIN.

Clinton has been heavily involved in the government for decades, she is pretty easy to predict.  What, exactly, do you feel she is going to do to lead us into destruction?  

Why do you trust Trump to be any different?

Is it the Supreme Court that you're worried about?

Clinton has been heavily involved in the government for decades, she is pretty easy to predict.  What, exactly, do you feel she is going to do to lead us into destruction?  

Are you asking me or Namutree?

Thomas Sowell

There are several issues. 

She wants to continue our interventionist policies abroad. We can no longer afford them, and we are not prepared for the consequences of such policies. We have to stop and stop now. This can't go on.

Trump is different in that he's basically a moderate interventionist while Hillary is a straight war hawk with no regard for the well-being of the US.

Eh... I'm getting lazy. I'm going to play some video games now. I'll elaborate further later when I'm up to it.

• Like 1