US Elections 2016

Gorth

Bruce, what about the rule of law don't you understand?

Well thats the one thing I think I do understand, you see how criminal activity in the Latino community is almost ignored and bleeds through to impact other Americans right ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Well thats the one thing I think I do understand, you see how criminal activity in the Latino community is almost ignored and bleeds through to impact other Americans right ?

My point is people come here illegally, which leads to a ton of other crimes. For some reason you think we should just let them, so I don't understand why you think democratically passed laws don't need to be enforced. "Latino" has nothing to do with it, there are illegal aliens from all over the world.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

My point is people come here illegally, which leads to a ton of other crimes. For some reason you think we should just let them, so I don't understand why you think democratically passed laws don't need to be enforced. "Latino" has nothing to do with it, there are illegal aliens from all over the world.

Well let me ask you a more relevant question, what other Western country has engaged in serious endeavors to force immigrants to leave ...what Western country has tried to get millions of immigrants to leave?

And lets not bring Australia into this with there appalling policy of sending immigrants to that jungle hell  hole island 

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

," what other Western country has engaged in serious endeavors to force immigrants to leave"

The US has never tried to get immigrants out of their country. They are trying to get ILLEGAL immigrants out. Just like every country in the world they are trying to enforce their laws. HOLY MOLY. The US has TONS of LEGAL immigration every year approved by the government.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

," what other Western country has engaged in serious endeavors to force immigrants to leave"

The US has never tried to get immigrants out of their country. They are trying to get ILLEGAL immigrants out. Just like every country in the world they are trying to enforce their laws. HOLY MOLY. The US has TONS of LEGAL immigration every year approved by the government.

Yes but its not as simple as just saying " hey guys lets just throw all illegal immigrants out the USA "....I assume you dont need me to raise the obvious social and political challengers that this type of view faces ?

And I am talking about Latinos here...I'm  not sure who else would consist of millions of illegals ?

John Milton 

Of course there are challenges. And, there is a right and wrong way to about it. Obviously, you shouldn't just scoop up every illegal and throw out at the border via dump truck. But, you also can't simply ignore people brekaing the law either. Yet again, both sides of the 'argument' are scumbags who are too busy trying to 'win' and label the other side as evil they don't try to find a legit solution.

Trump = kick them all out no mercy then build a stinky ass walll which is scummy since we all know how walls have worked in the past.

Democrats =  give every single illegal a pardon, give them a billion dolalrs, who cares if they broke the law but if someone says something mean about illegals label them racist and  throw THEM in prison for disagreeing with the thought police. iT'S AN INSULT TO ALL THE legal IMMIGRANTS who come to countries in a civil, legal, and moral way.

LOGICZ.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Best BruceVC post ever:

Honestly I like most ladies from South America and Central America, its there dark hair and general appearance...like her  sweat.gif

Like her  

However, he's a communist, even if he doesn't realize it, so he get's it wrong even when he's on to something. Here's the correct way to do it:

• Like 3

Best BruceVC post ever:

Honestly I like most ladies from South America and Central America, its there dark hair and general appearance...like her  sweat.gif

Like her 

However, he's a communist, even if he doesn't realize it, so he get's it wrong even when he's on to something. Here's the correct way to do it:

She is smoking hot ....Vampire cult sign me up  :biggrin:

• Like 1

John Milton 

Best BruceVC post ever:

Like her 

Vampires suck.

• Like 1

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Best BruceVC post ever:

Like her 

I'd give it all up in my last heartbeat to go down on 1996 Salma, and never regret. Easily one of the hottest women, in one of the hottest scenes in 100+ years of cinema.

#VampSalma4eva!

See! We can agree on at least one thing BruceVC.

She is a legal immigrant for the recond. ;)

• Like 2

I'd give it all up in my last heartbeat to go down on 1996 Salma, and never regret. Easily one of the hottest women, in one of the hottest scenes in 100+ years of cinema.

Meh, her body's okay, but I don't care for her face.

xwilgsd.png Much better. I think we can now all agree she's almost as attractive as me.

• Like 1

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Best BruceVC post ever:

Like her 

Vampires suck.

I would that is whole point in vampirism :brows:  

• Like 1

Best BruceVC post ever:

Like her 

#VampSalma4eva!

See! We can agree on at least one thing BruceVC.

She is a legal immigrant for the recond. ;)

Vals I sure we agree on many things but the reality is our discussions here just happen to be dichotomous....but its  a forum and that is normal, For me its never personal, its just a debate about topics like politics 

Going back to the Vampiresses debate I have  a thing for hot Vampiresses..its actually quite common to be find them alluring and seductive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcEe1rS37BI

John Milton 

Best BruceVC post ever:

Like her 

Vampires suck.

I would that is whole point in vampirism :brows:  

Elerond I just wanted to let you know I didnt forget about that EU post I was going to make ....I just was unsure if I should post it, I'm worried it may be misunderstood 

So please dont think I say things and then just forget about them :)

John Milton 

Terrible movie.

Are sure you watched it to the end? I am talking about the " new " Dracula movie?

What didn't you like about it?

John Milton 

Just to spiral out of the way of hot vampire ladies and to sort of get back to politics...

12670912_10154151127262150_3594591640565

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

*cough* appeal to emotion *cough*

Going back to the Vampiresses debate I have  a thing for hot Vampiresses..its actually quite common to be find them alluring and seductive

Well, vampires are a sex metaphor. Duh.

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Vampires are a sex metaphor since the 1800's in Europe. The variations before that, and around the world are a bit different.

Still, on other news fronts:

CBS reporter arrested at Trump Rally

The president of CBS News is standing by one of the network's journalists who was arrested outside a Donald Trump rally that was canceled amid violence between Trump supporters and protesters.

David Rhodes tweeted that journalist Sopan Deb, who was covering the rally at the University of Illinois' Chicago campus on Friday, was handcuffed and charged with resisting arrest.

"On tape you see he did not resist, identified himself as working press," Rhodes said in his tweet.

CBS News also aired footage of the rally and of Deb's arrest, which he managed to capture on tape. In the accompanying article, Deb said police abruptly threw him to the ground and handcuffed him.

Deb was charged with resisting arrest, "although there is no sign of that on the video," according to CBS. Deb was arrested and placed in the back of a police vehicle. His camera was left on the ground but returned to him once he was released on Friday night. After being let go, Deb went to the hospital to check for possible injuries sustained during the arrest.

Deb, a well-liked producer among his peers, has been traveling with the Trump campaign since last summer. He's what is known as a campaign "embed." Deb is Indian. He has never been to the Middle East (or India for that matter). And yet, he has repeatedly been singled out at events. 

At a rally in December, he tweeted, "A man came up to me to say 'Go back to Iraq!' I've never been!"

And in January, he tweeted, "A Trump supporter just asked me at Reno event if I was taking pictures for ISIS. When I looked shocked, he said, 'yeah, I'm talking to you.'"

Deb is the latest reporter to be involved in incidents at Trump events. Chris Morris, a photographer on assignment for Time magazine, said a Secret Service agent choked him and slammed him to the ground last week. Earlier this week Michelle Fields, a reporter for Breitbart, alleged that she was grabbed and bruised by someone, possibly Trump's campaign manager, at a press conference.

Several journalism advocacy organizations have expressed concern about the situation.  Additionally, clashes between Trump supporters and protesters have led to multiple arrests and injuries at events.  A man attending a Trump rally this week was charged with assault after he allegedly sucker-punched a black protester being led out of a Trump event.

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Someone needs to make this for Trump supporters

Never gets old.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

*cough* appeal to emotion *cough*

Well, vampires are a sex metaphor. Duh.

You sure? Maybe in Hungary.....people in the rural areas still believe in Vampires I assume ?

John Milton