You think YOU got issues in your country :biggrin:

BruceVC

http://memeburn.com/2016/01/estate-agent-calls-black-people-monkeys-in-racist-facebook-post/

Guys please read what this white South African women said recently about black South Africans over the Xmas period....I am embarrassed and irritated someone in SA could be so ignorant and insensitive 

We are dealing with a huge "anti-white " sentiment at the moment where the whites in SA are all being called racist because of her utterances 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

yes there are always ppl worse off makes me feel a lot better really

Oh don't think I'm looking for sympathy, on a personal level and financially I'm doing fine 

But you must admit what she said is reprehensible 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

lol you think your country got problem because someone is idiot on twitter?

this is how problems look:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-police-search-for-1000-men-after-mass-sexual-assault-in-cologne-a6797126.html

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Well, that's how white people see other peoples in the world...really...my people was being called "living on trees" by white people...

It is not just toward the black people you know, but any other non-white peoples

Yes in the old days of Colonialism the Europeans did think the various tribes and groups of people  they came across in there  expansion across the world were uncivilized, barbaric and uneducated ....but compared to the Europeans at the time in the 1600's they were. The Europeans in the 1600's must have had the most technological advancements in the world?

But that's the old way the West sees the world ...nowadays we are all one big global village that just needs to understand the West offers the best form of governments 

John Milton 

Well, that's how white people see other peoples in the world...really...my people was being called "living on trees" by white people...

It is not just toward the black people you know, but any other non-white peoples

Yes in the old days of Colonialism the Europeans did think the various tribes and groups of people  they came across in there  expansion across the world were uncivilized, barbaric and uneducated ....but compared to the Europeans at the time in the 1600's they were. The Europeans in the 1600's must have had the most technological advancements in the world?

But that's the old way the West sees the world ...nowadays we are all one big global village that just needs to understand the West offers the best form of governments 

But evidently we can see white supremecists still exist, you just proven that in this post, there are white peoples like that still exist

You can't simply wash it away, they still exist...only white people called other people such thing, other than white are Jews, and they call us Gentiles/Goyim...see the similarity there?

White people call other peoples as monkeys because of Evolution Theory, so called science...so white people who reach the highest level of evolution, the rest of peoples are still in monkey form

Jews called other peoples Gentiles/Goyim because they are corrupted by their twisted teaching, being Chosen people doesn't mean they are better human than anyone, they was chosen to lead by example for all human, but they become racists, that's why Jesus come but they want to kill Jesus....and later prophet Muhammad come and he's from different race, God give a "slap" to Jews by that, the covenant is taken away and given to other race and all races..

But that's the old way the West sees the world ...nowadays we are all one big global village......

:lol:

Artistic license ...its better than the reality  :p

John Milton 

Bruce I'm sorry to hear about your monkey problem, I think that everyone knows that no matter how grave the situations in our respective country is, at least we don't have a monkey problem as bad as Africa's.

• Like 2
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Bruce I'm sorry to hear about your monkey problem, I think that everyone knows that no matter how grave the situations in our respective country is, at least we don't have a monkey problem as bad as Africa's.

You funny

The worst thing about this whole " monkey " insult is how seriously so many black South Africans have taken what this ignorant racist said 

You would think they would ignore it but they don't, so for the last 2 days I have heard dozens of black South Africans phone in a various radio talk shows and say things like "I'm not a monkey ....I am tired of white people thinking we are monkeys " 

Yet that is NOT what people like me have ever thought 

John Milton 

well, we all know that real monkeys have better manners than those savage things that decide to rape, etc. no matter the color. it just happens that most are from Middle East and Africa. I mean if the reports of the new years eve in Cologne are accurate then in one night in one city you got more sexual assaults that are being reported annually in those backwater CEE EU members countries... sick...

as for the lady. well i am sure she overreacted and simply allowed herself to have a major brainfart. Obviously if you have mostly black people in a given place there is a high chance you will spot uncultural behaviors from black people... while comments directed at a specific ethnics, just because you happened to see some individuals doing awful things is not a good idea, i would call every single person that has no respect for public space an "loitering monkey".

well, we all know that real monkeys have better manners than those savage things that decide to rape, etc. no matter the color. it just happens that most are from Middle East and Africa. I mean if the reports of the new years eve in Cologne are accurate then in one night in one city you got more sexual assaults that are being reported annually in those backwater CEE EU members countries... sick...

as for the lady. well i am sure she overreacted and simply allowed herself to have a major brainfart. Obviously if you have mostly black people in a given place there is a high chance you will spot uncultural behaviors from black people... while comments directed at a specific ethnics, just because you happened to see some individuals doing awful things is not a good idea, i would call every single person that has no respect for public space an "loitering monkey".

How do you know most rapes are committed by people from Africa and the ME?

Yes in  my country we have an astronomical high level of rape but its not because black people are predisposed to rape but yes compared to what you Europeans are use to I'm sure some of the  Syrians do seem like they a propensity for it...but this may be due to there history and exposure to extreme violence ? 

Take a look at these photos to understand what that racist women was referring to ...now don't get freaked out, this is only over Christmas 

https://melancholymons.wordpress.com/2013/01/18/kwa-zulu-natals-durban-beachfront-1930-2013/

John Milton 

Yes in  my country we have an astronomical high level of rape but its not because black people are predisposed to rape but yes compared to what you Europeans are use to I'm sure some of the  Syrians do seem like they a propensity for it...but this may be due to there history and exposure to extreme violence ?

Sorry but how does this negates what he wrote? He didnt presume that they act like that because of their race/color but because of that history and extreme violence?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Sorry but how does this negates what he wrote? He didnt presume that they act like that because of their race/color but because of that history and extreme violence?

Oh I didn't realize he was saying that, my bad :)

John Milton 

You funny

The worst thing about this whole " monkey " insult is how seriously so many black South Africans have taken what this ignorant racist said 

You would think they would ignore it but they don't, so for the last 2 days I have heard dozens of black South Africans phone in a various radio talk shows and say things like "I'm not a monkey ....I am tired of white people thinking we are monkeys " 

Yet that is NOT what people like me have ever thought 

So you're saying that they are taking it to be literal.

Seriously though I can understand why the insult, this is after all the place where the cure for AIDS was raping a child. Not exactly a bastion of developed thought, but I will defer to you this matter since most of what we hear on news is the bad things. Although something has to be said about a level of violence which far surpasses even other violent underdeveloped countries.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Take a look at these photos to understand what that racist women was referring to ...now don't get freaked out, this is only over Christmas 

https://melancholymons.wordpress.com/2013/01/18/kwa-zulu-natals-durban-beachfront-1930-2013/

I mean, even on yahoo you get the answer for the first question regarding the new years eve...

http://news.yahoo.com/germany-stunned-rash-years-sex-assaults-132433588.html?nf=1

and as for countries, we already had the reading of the crime statistics and while you can't directly show the results, because statistical authorities are not allowed to put ethnics and religion into data feeds, the crimes are correlated with the increase of immigrants in given countries and uniform societies have them on really low levels. Just study the ones from 70s 80s 90s etc. although the older ones you would probably have to look for in the respective archives and local languages to get the exact numbers.

As for the source, yes i did not mean that they are more genetically influenced in that regard, but the cultural influence has some serious impact.

I mean even if you look at the "black" culture in US... why the more offensive and "gangsta" related subculture rose to prominence while things like "blues" are at lower  spectrum of popularity? We have that culture also influencing non-black societies who mimic the same language and behavior type, and those are also nothing to praise at.

Behavior is very much a cultural thing, the problem is, how much you are willing to adapt to a less violent culture with focus on personal development and the well being of your neighbors and countrymen?

hard work is not popular. Ez money, sexy body and 'bi-ches' are. That's a whole other big can of worms for a discussion though.

• Like 1

Judging an entire race by the actions of one individual is itself racist. But relax Bruce, pretty soon they'll tell you to go back to wherever you came from.

Funny enough the judging of white people in this case is actually due to a profound insecurity that many black South Africans feel  ....I know it may seem like I'm making excuses for racism but I'm not as its complicated :)

We get told that regularly by some people ..."  white people must go back to Europe "  ...but this is the interesting part of living in South Africa, I know this sounds arrogant but the reality is if every white person like me left SA the economy would collapse 

Many white people are an inextricable part of the economy ....we are needed particularly in sectors like the banking and financial sector. So I just ignore those types of personal attacks on white people :)

John Milton 

"The worst thing about this whole " monkey " insult is how seriously so many black South Africans have taken what this ignorant racist said 

Yet that is NOT what people like me have ever thought"

Yup. Typical humans.

Get all mad that someone is steroetyping your entire race... so you proceed to stereotype  an entire race. Racism is NOT a whit eonly disease. Plenty of blacks, asians,  middle easterners, etc. are extremely racist. Many of the people who attack this   scumbag woman are as racist as she is. Theya re alls cumbag pieces of crap. Look at that. They have soemthing in common with her!

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"The worst thing about this whole " monkey " insult is how seriously so many black South Africans have taken what this ignorant racist said 

Yet that is NOT what people like me have ever thought"

Yup. Typical humans.

Get all mad that someone is steroetyping your entire race... so you proceed to stereotype  an entire race. Racism is NOT a whit eonly disease. Plenty of blacks, asians,  middle easterners, etc. are extremely racist. Many of the people who attack this   scumbag woman are as racist as she is. Theya re alls cumbag pieces of crap. Look at that. They have soemthing in common with her!

Yeah you are technically correct, this dynamic in South Africa is black South Africans being " racist "  and generalizing 

But because of Apartheid you must realize they not being racist in the sense of how we understand it....if I can try to give you an analogy. After the genocide when the Israeli's hunted down Nazis would you say what they did was illegal? Because they broke certain laws when they kidnapped Nazi's in foreign countries ? 

John Milton 

Judging an entire race by the actions of one individual is itself racist. But relax Bruce, pretty soon they'll tell you to go back to wherever you came from.

Funny enough the judging of white people in this case is actually due to a profound insecurity that many black South Africans feel  ....I know it may seem like I'm making excuses for racism but I'm not as its complicated original.gif

We get told that regularly by some people ..."  white people must go back to Europe "  ...but this is the interesting part of living in South Africa, I know this sounds arrogant but the reality is if every white person like me left SA the economy would collapse 

Many white people are an inextricable part of the economy ....we are needed particularly in sectors like the banking and financial sector. So I just ignore those types of personal attacks on white people original.gif

Didn't stop Zimbabwe.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan