European Refugee Crisis

BruceVC

And that is pulp fiction. Has this supposed threat manifested itself anywhere other than in the media and in Breivik's one man show? Were are these fanatical right wingers blowing up Paris and London?

However, right wing parties are a threat to the current political system. If we go from the hypothesis that we're nearing an another economic crisis and that the economy is "as good as its going to be" then right wing parties will inevitably take over from the current euro center, or left, or whatever you want to call it.

You can see it in the way every other party in Sweden has united against the Swedish Democrats even though their (swedish) immigration policy is plainly a disaster. Yet they continue to push the agenda for some reason, as though Sweden's livelihood depended on it (which it doesn't).

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

And that is pulp fiction. Has this supposed threat manifested itself anywhere other than in the media and in Breivik's one man show? Were are these fanatical right wingers blowing up Paris and London?

However, right wing parties are a threat to the current political system. If we go from the hypothesis that we're nearing an another economic crisis and that the economy is "as good as its going to be" then right wing parties will inevitably take over from the current euro center, or left, or whatever you want to call it.

You can see it in the way every other party in Sweden has united against the Swedish Democrats even though their (swedish) immigration policy is plainly a disaster. Yet they continue to push the agenda for some reason, as though Sweden's livelihood depended on it (which it doesn't).

I dont believe the Swedish immigration policy is a disaster, you obviously will believe that because of your anti-EU and anti-Western views. I understand you want the EU to fail but most of us dont want that

It has some issues but I won't believe its a disaster until someone who maybe lives in Sweden or the surrounding area can comment..may Rostere or Elerond?

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

So data is "pulp fiction"? Read a bit more, please, I really shouldn't have to break things down for you. The article(s) were strictly limited to the US in scope. Oh, and Breivik doesn't matter, because, uh... reasons! And cultural marxism!

• Like 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I dont believe the Swedish immigration policy is a disaster, you obviously will believe that because of your anti-EU and anti-Western views. I understand you want the EU to fail but most of us dont want that

It has some issues but I won't believe its a disaster until someone who maybe lives in Sweden or the surrounding area can comment..may Rostere or Elerond?

Bruce, remind me how are your crime rates in your country again? then please tell me what social/ethnic group is responsible for most of them?

Bruce, remind me how are your crime rates in your country again? then please tell me what social/ethnic group is responsible for most of them?

Yes but thats because 80 %  of the country is black and we have social conditions that exacerbate the overall crime

But there is no connection between our crime and the view   " black Africans are more inclined to commit crime"  

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"Social conditions" is a strange way of saying extreme poverty.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I wonder how the future will transpire for Europe, especially in countries like Sweden, UK, Germany, The Netherlands, France and Italy. I am sceptic and only see civil wars at worst or a slow collapse like the Western Roman Empire at best. I would like some cheering up here, what to the positivists see? Help me out.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

cuckshed?

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I wonder how the future will transpire for Europe, especially in countries like Sweden, UK, Germany, The Netherlands, France and Italy. I am sceptic and only see civil wars at worst or a slow collapse like the Western Roman Empire at best. I would like some cheering up here, what to the positivists see? Help me out.

Better start working on your decker build because that's what the future holds chummer.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Nothing left to do for the western male but hide in their cuckshed and write angry posts on Stormfront.org

@ Meshugger

No the future is fine .. but lets clarify something important are you concerned about the future of the West or white men. Or lets say the white race

Some people believe there are various overt and covert social and political campaigns and stratagems to marginalize and undermine the white race and I'm not talking about white Aryans. I mean normal white people who are honestly concerned about the future

So what ails you so ?  

John Milton 

Keep a stiff upper lip mate. The time to show some of that superior western moral fiber is now.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/28/opinion/europe-is-spying-on-you-mass-surveillance.html?_r=0

https://www.lawfareblog.com/state-emergency-how-paris-attacks-expanded-frances-police-powers

This is what you were referring to when you alluded to what IS wants, right?

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever."

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Nothing left to do for the western male but hide in their cuckshed and write angry posts on Stormfront.org

@ Meshugger

No the future is fine .. but lets clarify something important are you concerned about the future of the West or white men. Or lets say the white race

Some people believe there are various overt and covert social and political campaigns and stratagems to marginalize and undermine the white race and I'm not talking about white Aryans. I mean normal white people who are honestly concerned about the future

So what ails you so ?  

You post like a woman, answering questions with questions. 

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Keep a stiff upper lip mate. The time to show some of that superior western moral fiber is now.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/28/opinion/europe-is-spying-on-you-mass-surveillance.html?_r=0

https://www.lawfareblog.com/state-emergency-how-paris-attacks-expanded-frances-police-powers

This is what you were referring to when you alluded to what IS wants, right?

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever."

I am well aware of the interests of the powers that be (Thanks so to Snowden and also the Sony-leaks, yikes!). I was asking about something positive, goddammit! :( 

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

"Europeans" come from the east originally, the real Europeans are only a few, the Romans/Italians and Greeks...

Frank, Goth, Visigoth, Ostrogoth, Vandal, Saxon...are all Mongol stock from the east now become French, German, Polish, Hungarians, English...

Spanish is mixture of some above with Moors, Berbers....

It is not so suprising if the history repeat itself....

Edited by Qistina

@ Meshugger

So what ails you so ?  

Well if you can't clarify what you mean then I can't give you that rosy picture of the future, but things are fine.....the West is fine. Don't worry so much  :thumbsup:

John Milton 

So data is "pulp fiction"? Read a bit more, please, I really shouldn't have to break things down for you. The article(s) were strictly limited to the US in scope. Oh, and Breivik doesn't matter, because, uh... reasons! And cultural marxism!

Do wonder if Europe has to be more concerned with Muslims carrying out attacks more than US. Proximity to the ME on fire works well for that. Hm, amusing if that is the US plan, redirect terrorists, heh.

Had to laugh at the outpouring of support and empathy for refugees here, donations and support and people going to meet them at the airport. Is trendy! :lol:

Poor bastards get stuck in Army bases for a time, though

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I don't know if all those police powers are really anything new. I've yet to see a political system that isn't authoritarian at its core. Sure, you can go around shouting things on the street in Europe, whereas in Tehran you'll probably get promptly arrested - but when push comes to shove, when a person or a group becomes anything resembling a threat to the established system they get censured, defamed, removed and ultimately, if need be, eliminated. In that respect there's no difference whatsoever between France, Russia or Saudi Arabia. 

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Our mind have been accustom to the map creted by "the west", they make Europe bigger than what it really is and put it on "above" the others "below"...who said north is "upward" and south is "downward"? This create the attitude of human today, especially western and white people, thinking they are big and above all others, thinking they are the center of the earth and the world is them...

The whole world become busy with white men problem as if their problem is the world problem, no one care care black, yellow, brown men problems as if these men are not important, not a part of the world...

"Europeans" come from the east originally, the real Europeans are only a few, the Romans/Italians and Greeks...

Frank, Goth, Visigoth, Ostrogoth, Vandal, Saxon...are all Mongol stock from the east now become French, German, Polish, Hungarians, English...

Might as well say all humans are Africans.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

@ Meshugger

So what ails you so ?  

Well if you can't clarify what you mean then I can't give you that rosy picture of the future, but things are fine.....the West is fine. Don't worry so much  :thumbsup:

Don't play dumb.

How will they be fine? How will society be better? How will the trust in the institutions and the leaders be better? How will crime be less? How will terrorism erode away? How will economic development be better? How will social cohesion better? How will social mobility be improved? 

This wave of refugees are anything but helping the situation, that's for sure.

I have only heard good evidence for different degrees for doom & gloom. So lets reverse the tide somehow, spread your solutions with positivism or otherwise there will be wars.

Lets hear it, Bruce.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Might as well say all humans are Africans.

Not all, but some...far eastern peoples are not from Africa, but today everything have mixed up, it is because some human migrate, some human don't...Those who migrate creating many races, those who don't stay as they were...

We can trace racial origin by language...

Edited by Qistina

Our mind have been accustom to the map creted by "the west", they make Europe bigger than what it really is and put it on "above" the others "below"...who said north is "upward" and south is "downward"? This create the attitude of human today, especially western and white people, thinking they are big and above all others, thinking they are the center of the earth and the world is them...

The whole world become busy with white men problem as if their problem is the world problem, no one care care black, yellow, brown men problems as if these men are not important, not a part of the world...

Eh just Euro arrogance as always on the map :p

Cartography is an interesting field to me, though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra