Movies you've seen recently

Rosbjerg

The netflix stuff can be a little riskier because if it fails it just means no new season rather than millions in lost revenue, so the movies are more mass market. PG-13 with Humour and such to make it enjoyable and able to reach a wide audience. I imagine Doctor Strange will be like the Constantine tv series minus the gore in terms of tone, though bigger in scale, as opposed to a full on gory horror mivie.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

looks like the assassins are gonna look even more inconspicuous than in the games

Are you saying they don't blend into the crowd with those tailor made assassin hoodie outfits and makeup?

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

High Risk, an old heist movie, short, sweet and rather good I thought with an excellent cast that were largely unused but added to the ambience of the piece. Strange to see four North American gentlemen heading south into Central America on the hunt for better economic prospects, quite a reversal and one that doesn't exactly go to plan. Sheriff Bart and the Six Million Dollar Woman are welcome surprises in the cast, as is James Brolin who carries off the lead with nonchalance, that chap never seemed to fulfill his potential.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Ex Machina

The moral of the story is, don't create artificial intelligence.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

For the first time in living memory, I've seen 2 movies from start to end. First I went to the cinema and saw Star Wars VII and then my brother gave me a voucher for one of those streaming movie services that danish cable providers offers, so i could see 'Minions'.

I loved those little yellow buggers, their antics, pseudo language and the humour.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Ex Machina. I really liked it despite some things that don't seem very plausible to me. 

Also maybe I'm strange but I did not feel attracted to ''Her'' at any point in the movie and immediately identified ''her'' as diabolic and manipulating machine. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

For the first time in living memory, I've seen 2 movies from start to end. First I went to the cinema and saw Star Wars VII and then my brother gave me a voucher for one of those streaming movie services that danish cable providers offers, so i could see 'Minions'.

I loved those little yellow buggers, their antics, pseudo language and the humour.

Minions was surprisingly good. Awesome soundtrack too.

Saw Mad Max Fury Road and Edge of Tomorrow too, both good.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg