I'm talking base stats plus any per encounter abilities or the like, not so interested in "Priest can buff the hell out of it's accuracy" for example.

Still, am I correct in saying that it's Priest? Priest gets an accuracy boost with two weapons belonging to their god, and aside from that I can't really think of any other class-specific accuracy bonuses aside from Fighter's per encounter one.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Priest has 10 less base accuracy than fighter, rogue, monk, and ranger, which means his ability only puts him on par with their base accuracy.  It is 20 vs 30 base accuracy.  Ranger and rogue have modal abilities that increase their accuracy so theirs is the highest if you consider those, some classes can temporarily buff their accuracy higher though, such as the cipher, who's base accuracy is 25 and has two spells that add +20 to accuracy.

Edited by Climhazzard

Ranged class with very high starting accuracy (i.e. rogue or ranger), Wood Elf race, Marksman and Weapon Focus talent: nets you +16 on ranged enemies.. not sure what the point of the question is though as the specifics (i.e. per encounter abilities, but no buffs) are concerned. You could also take weapons/items with accuracy mods into consideration, etc.

Ranged class with very high starting accuracy (i.e. rogue or ranger), Wood Elf race, Marksman and Weapon Focus talent: nets you +16 on ranged enemies.. not sure what the point of the question is though as the specifics (i.e. per encounter abilities, but no buffs) are concerned. You could also take weapons/items with accuracy mods into consideration, etc.

This as a Rogue with Reckless Assault should be amazing.

t50aJUd.jpg

Reckless Assault is melee only (so no marksman).

But really

Cipher with tactical meld and borrowed instinct has +40 accuracy. Even though his base is 5 lower than max no one else has buffs like that.

Ranger with vicious aim and stalkers link gets +20 and has high base (30).

Stuff like weapon enchants, marksman etc is universal.

I don't know, all I can say is this that:

Fighter, Monk, Ranger and Rogue all start with 30 Acc.

Barbarian, Chanter, Cipher, Druid and Paladin all start with 25 Acc

Priest and Wizard start with 20 Acc.

Everyone gets +3 at level up, so besides that it's all about class Talents.

Priest +10 deity talent only gets them up to par with "Very High" accuracy classes, which are currently Fighter, Rogue, Ranger, and Monk.

Currently I'd say ranged Wood Elf rogue with the above talents or melee rogue with Reckless Assault specced into Spears. 

Monks have this thing they can do where they take WF: Peasant and put a spear in their Off Hand, and though they only attack with the spear on auto-attacks, on their Full Attack skills they are treated as though they were dual wielding the spear with their right fist, both of which get the bonus for single wielding and the spear in the off hand of course gets +5 for being a spear, and they both get the +6 for Weapon Focus.

That's +18 accuracy on the fist attack for the right hand when using skills and +23 on the offhand spear during auto attacks and during full attack skills.

Fighters, Monks, Rangers, and Rogues all have a base accuracy of 30. 25 is considered average. Druids, Priests, and Wizards have 20.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."