The Sausage Thread - a ShadySands joint

ShadySands

FJybi1Q.jpg

How is this sausage related?! GTFO. Sausage fest in here.

This is the new pretty woman thread.

Corbis-42-15237767.jpg?size=67&uid=63e38

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'm a fan of adding sweet longganisa to my kraft dinner. Adds a bit of sweet and spicy.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Reading this thread I went out and bought some Spanish botifara sausage.

I'm actually not a fan of botifarra myself — a bit too bland for my tastes.

I much prefer morcilla (blood sausage). The most widespread recipe (morcilla de Burgos) is made with rice, and is great as an appetizer or in sandwich. Though as the "meat" of the dish accompanying lentils, beans or chickpeas, it's better to use the variety made without rice (morcilla de Asturias).

Morcilla de Burgos:

morcilla+1.jpg

Typical Fabada Asturiana with morcilla, chorizo and tocino (bacon), also some ham:

POT-Fabada-8-1024x682.jpg

You know what they say, "once you go black, you never go back"... :dancing:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

You know what they say, "once you go black, you never go back"... :dancing:

I've found it easy to go back, as all black sausage I've had wasn't very good.

Brisket>Sausage

Slap-Yo-Daddy-Harry-Soo-Competition-BBQ-

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

YT Homo sausages

That **** looks seriously unhealthy. Ew.

edit: I don't mean to insult your sausage, evidently. Ahem.

Also, I thought this was a sausage-only thread. I came here specifically to have my sensibilities shielded from the flabbiness of those slabs of meat. So... so sausage-less.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I do love me some cheese sausages

1943f0632ec4475aab3d57d3f7db8cf4.jpg

or a local favorite from where I'm from (haven't had it in years though, more of a winter thing)

grilled/fried blood sausages.

cooked-blood-sausages-1.jpg

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

I do love me some cheese sausages

1943f0632ec4475aab3d57d3f7db8cf4.jpg

or a local favorite from where I'm from (haven't had it in years though, more of a winter thing)

grilled/fried blood sausages.

cooked-blood-sausages-1.jpg

Of course Cheese can only improve food...did I ever mention I am a hardcore Turophile ?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/turophile

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Last night on the walk through the BART overpass to Oracle Arena --treated myself to some illicit black market bacon wrapped hotdogs with grilled onions, bell peppers, mustard, ketchup, mayo, and hot sauce.

Stephen Curry bombs and bacon wrapped goodness. Mmmm.

• Like 2

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Last night on the walk through the BART overpass to Oracle Arena --treated myself to some illicit black market bacon wrapped hotdogs with grilled onions, bell peppers, mustard, ketchup, mayo, and hot sauce.

Wowzers that sounds nice !!!!

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Hah, I always assume the gastrointestinal cost of those street vendors is too high, glad to hear you survived.  :p

Brisket>Sausage

That's like comparing beer to wine.  They are simply different.

You're right, it's comparing two different things where one is clearly superior.

istock_stout_line.jpg

SmokeRing.jpg

Suck it sausage and wine.

Japadog is the big dog in Vancouver.

http://www.japadog.com/menu_En.html

I've only had it once, had the Kurobuta Terimayo, but it was pretty much the best hot dog I've ever had.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Hah, I always assume the gastrointestinal cost of those street vendors is too high, glad to hear you survived.   :p

Best food in the Bay. More gooder than Mission Burritos. Extra points because they're illegal.

http://www.sfweekly.com/sanfrancisco/bacon-wrapped-hot-dog-vendors-lose-customers-when-they-go-legit/Content?oid=2180246

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle