Ted Cruz: The Comedy Gold that Keeps on Giving

ktchong

I can pretty much guarantee that I will be voting 3rd party next year

I suspect I'll be voting Pogo for President and Alfred E. Newman for Vice-President the way things are going.  :ermm:   

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Ted Cruz will not be the republican candidate in 2016.

That's a good thing.

Eh...

I wouldn't be so sure. Of all the folks in the field right now, I think he probably has the best shot.

Of course it's quite early, and there's a lot that remains to be seen.

That's a good thing.

I wouldn't be so sure. Of all the folks in the field right now, I think he probably has the best shot.

Of course it's quite early, and there's a lot that remains to be seen.

You'll see. You'll all see!

• Like 1

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Namutree will be the republican candidate for 2016. His platform will demand romance be inserted in videogames and Christians be forced to wear gimp suits in public.

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Namutree will be the republican candidate for 2016. His platform will demand romance be inserted in videogames and Christians be forced to wear gimp suits in public.

?

Why would I want christians in gimp suits??? Or force romance into video games???

Edited by Namutree

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

?

Why would I want christians in gimp suits??? Or force romance into video games???

He probably meant you'd force video games into gimp suits when played by romantic Christians in public.  Or something.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

?

Why wouldn't you?

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

?

Why wouldn't you?

lol

• Like 1

?

Why wouldn't you?

lol

I like the political objective of implementing mandatory  Romance in EVERY single game and gaming genre...no exceptions. Even RTS  

Namutree for President !!!!  

:teehee:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Good thing the President has no such constitutional powers to implement such a thing.

Oh wait.... lack of legal constitutional authority hasn't stopped Presidents in the past, especially in recent times.

Wo...

I like the political objective of implementing mandatory  Romance in EVERY single game and gaming genre...no exceptions. Even RTS  

As president I'd ban Ryan Reynolds from being in movies. 

Good thing the President has no such constitutional powers to implement such a thing.

My constitution has been buffed to 18. I can implement whatever I want.

• Like 1

One thing is for sure - Romantic First Person Shooters would be pretty different.

Also I'm a little worried what resources you'd be building for the RTS romance... :unsure:

• Like 2

One thing is for sure - Romantic First Person Shooters would be pretty different.

Also I'm a little worried what resources you'd be building for the RTS romance... :unsure:

:lol:

Imagine a Romance arc in a game like COD .... :lol: 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

No more Ryan Reynolds movies? You've got my vote.

You got that backwards.

It's been dumped to below even 3.

The most successful evil tyrants have doublespeak come naturally to them, so you're well on your way. ;)

Edited by Valsuelm

• 2 weeks later...

That's a good thing.

Right now, the only person who's declared they're running who has a chance of making it into the general election is Clinton. And that's because nobody within the party seems to want to try to take her on for the parties vote. And on the Republican side, Cruz is a Joke, Paul is to radically stupid in his ideals to get much traction (Seriously, the economy wouldn't survive on the gold standard kipper), and Rubio is just a footnote.

Although in general somebody like Rubio would probably take the nomination (how many of you knew who the hell Obama was before 2008?) But he'd be completely out classed by the machine that Democrat's have built for presidential elections.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

That's a good thing.

Right now, the only person who's declared they're running who has a chance of making it into the general election is Clinton. And that's because nobody within the party seems to want to try to take her on for the parties vote. And on the Republican side, Cruz is a Joke, Paul is to radically stupid in his ideals to get much traction (Seriously, the economy wouldn't survive on the gold standard kipper), and Rubio is just a footnote.

Although in general somebody like Rubio would probably take the nomination (how many of you knew who the hell Obama was before 2008?) But he'd be completely out classed by the machine that Democrat's have built for presidential elections.

Right, and the best the democrats have is an incompetent woman that has gotten by on connections and has royally ****ed up every incident she's been involved in.

But let's support Hillary cuz Republicans are evil.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

That's a good thing.

Right, and the best the democrats have is an incompetent woman that has gotten by on connections and has royally ****ed up every incident she's been involved in.

bill_hillary_rect.jpg

I'd trust these hippies more than I trust anyone else who's declared so far. You act as though other people aren't going to become candidates.

That's a good thing.

I'd trust these hippies more than I trust anyone else who's declared so far. You act as though other people aren't going to become candidates.

You'd trust a person who has proven themselves a liar and psychopath many times over to relatively unknowns?

Either you don't follow political realities much or you're a whackoloon yourself.

I don't think a more obviously corrupt and insane person has ever announced their candidacy for Presidency than Hillary. It certainly has not happened in my lifetime. That anyone supports her at all at this point is a testament to just how out of touch with reality many people are.

Also, your reading of the candidates chances is far off. Of the candidates who've entered the field so far, the person with the least likely chance of making it into the general election is Hillary. She more than likely won't even be a major contender for the nomination once the Democratic field has filled up a bit. Her political clout has largely been spent. Even in New York State, with it's giant blind blue voting block down in New York City, and the state that bagged her carpet for her after it was clear her two home states would reject her for office, her political clout is largely spent. The Democratic Party powers that be have largely turned their back on her here, and nationally they're looking for other options.

In contrast, Cruz, Paul, and Rubio all have a decent chance of making it to the general election at this point. I'd put Rubio's chances a bit higher than the others for a variety of reasons. In many ways he's an old Rino in a young man's body, spouting the same old crap for the most part, insincerely saying what he needs to to get elected, so he'll be the media's baby (as things currently stand, things very well may change when the field becomes bigger). Cruz and Paul both represent to a degree the more politically astute in the Republican party who likely won't vote for Rubio, or any Rino. Their ideas are a bit deeper than the average moron can handle though so they're relatively easily marginalized. That said, a very significant number of people are actually looking for real change, and they're the only candidates in the field right now talking about it, and very possibly will remain so.

Election chances for the current candidates, if the election were honestly tabulated.

Chances to win Democratic nomination:

Almost anyone else that enters the field > Clinton

Chances to win Republican nomination:

Rubio > Cruz > Paul > Bush

Chances to win Presidency if they have their party's nomination:

Paul > Cruz > Rubio > Clinton > Bush

Things will change a lot in the coming months though. Whoever the major Democrat contender(s) is/are, is still an unknown (about the only sure thing is that if the Democrats can't field a better candidate than Biden or Clinton (which shouldn't be hard to do) the Republicans are going to win the election). And it's possible some more major Republican contenders may enter the field (right now Walker may enter, which could change the chances of all of the aforementioned, as he'll likely be a strong candidate if he runs).

I'm pretty sure being a liar and a psychopath are qualifications for being President.

But seriously, Clinton is a terrible candidate.  As is every potential Republican candidate.  We could have a Clinton vs. Bush election!  As if that doesn't show what a ridiculously small and aristocratic circle we have running this country.  

• Like 3

I wasn't saying that Clinton was a good or bad candidate, only that She was ultimately the only one who's currently declared who has a chance of making it to the general election. We've still got a year and a half of primary bull**** to work through, and the candidates that'll get into the general will mostly likely be the ones who manage to fly under the radar long enough to get the votes of the other candidates that have been ruined by the news.

At this point last time, everyone was talking as if we were going to have President Bachman.

Huh... from the looks of twitter, Clinton should be about 30 miles from my apartment right about now.

Edited by Calax

At this point last time, everyone was talking as if we were going to have President Bachman.

Nope....

Bachman was never as serious a contender as any of the three Republicans that are currently in the race, and she didn't announce her candidacy until June of 2011. At this point last time she was being talked about less than Gingrich (who also hadn't announced yet) was then and Walker is now. Romney did announce by this time last election cycle, he was one of the first to do so.

Also, all three current Republican candidates are stronger candidates than the majority of the Republican field from 2012. Paul at least will be in it for the long haul, Cruz likely will as well. Rubio, even though he currently has the best chance, might bow out if the media and the puppet masters of the Republican party decide to back another. Rubio is pretty much just a puppet.

The road to the Republican nomination is also going to be much different this time than last time. There's no Ron Paul (Rand is not his father), for the establishment to have to go out of their way to marginalize. To a large degree Romney got the nomination due to sitting back and allowing the other contenders to go after Paul in the debates and media, thereby damaging them (as Paul generally beat up those he debated), but not himself. This time around Cruz and Paul very well may cancel each other out, which would just make the darling of the puppet masters and mainstream media (whoever it is) cruise to victory.

This of course assumes that nothing super major happens on the world scene, ie: collapse of the current financial system, another massive 'terrorist' attack, or world war 3. All of which are on the horizon, but unlikely to happen within the next ~18 months.

Edited by Valsuelm

That's a good thing.

bill_hillary_rect.jpg

As someone from the outside, i hope she will never ever make it: http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/14401-hillary-clintons-legacy-as-secretary-of-state

Also Clinton vs Bush would be laughable, it wouldn´t really make a difference considering who sponsers them. You would for once need a president who doesn´t work for the oligarchs in your country but one who gives a damn about YOU. Sadly chances are good that person would end like Kennedy :x

Edit: Hillary in action...what a great start: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-15/all-hail-hillary-students-locked-classrooms-clinton-visits-everyday-iowans

Edited by cirdanx

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives one."