So the game is out and it has received universal acclaim from critics and good user scores too. However, some people like to troll and give P(e)O 0/10... Not cool in my opinion. All I'm saying is that if you feel the game is good, visit Metacritic and give PE the score it deserves. I know I did. I'm not too keen on metacritic user scores but Obsidian deserves better than zeros and I really want PE to sell well and some people value metacritic user scores so you get the picture. Anyway, gotta get back to Eora! :yes:

• Like 3

"Maybe your grandiose vocabulary is a pathetic compensation for an insufficiency in the nether regions of your anatomy."

Hm, notice the mixed/low user reviews are "It's too old school for me."

Bugger off my lawn, asses!

• Like 5

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

There are 77000 backers if only a small portion of them will vote ,no practical amount of trolls will be enough to lower the score.

There is no excuse for those who love the game not to join this site and to give this game the score it deserves.

Edited by barakav
  • Like 1

troll.gifseatroll.gificetroll.giftroll.gif

An ex-biophysicist but currently Studying Schwarzschild singularities' black holes' Hawking radiation using LAZORS and hypersonic sound wave models.

My main objective is to use my results to take over the world!

Yeah I checked some of the reviewers who gave it a zero and turns out they tend to do that to every game they "review". But we should have the numbers on our side this time and it only takes a minute to subscribe to Metacritic and do the good deed of the day.

"Maybe your grandiose vocabulary is a pathetic compensation for an insufficiency in the nether regions of your anatomy."

the game is literally the definition of perfection. you guys deserved it. i hope it sells well for months and years to come. you guys need some rest, then getting ready for the sequel XD

thank you obsidian and whole team!

Every single 0/10 score is a troll and Metacritic really should get to work deleting any and all scores bellow 7/10 for obvious and blatant lies and attempts at tricking the public into thinking the game is bad. It's unfortunate there can't really be criminal charges against people doing this stuff.

1zq6793.jpg

Others gave it a 0 because it wasn't infinity engine enough for them. When you play a game and it's just not for you, you just don't bother giving scores. If you play a game that's for you, but you didn't like it, that's when you, if you thing you should, post your revew/score. But most people that are self-defined as gamers are too much of duchebags to think about that :(

made an account and gave 10/10

never cared for metacritics and never will again

Yeah Metacritic is a double edged sword. It can be trolled heavily in great numbers (CoH 2) but also can provide some relevant information of the game. I have noticed that usually games that get great user scores are actually very good. If nothing else, it sums up critic reviews pretty nicely.

I give it a few more hours playtime so I can write a review with some substance, it's way to early to give meaningful feedback.

I don't like being a fanboy so I have to play lot's more but my first experience is great :)

• Like 1