Is it time to remove the brakes from the Hype Train?

You know it's funny, when the KS first announced I backed on the second day, but I felt a level of happiness and/or excitement akin to when a friend leaves a case of a beer at the house.  Pleasant, but not super excited like a kid on christmas morning.  But you know, today when I woke up, found that key... I'm legitamately excited lol - I haven't felt like this since I was watching NWN's tracking numbers come in. 

The ironic thing, is that that same day that NWN showed up on my front door step, a car crashed into the electricity pole right outside my house and I didn't have power for 24 hours.  Hopefully no repeats this time!

Some good ole' fashioned hype is warranted and deserved about now, particularly for the backers who have been invested in this for, what, 2 1/2 years now? It's a wonderful milestone that we are about to arrive at in less than a day now.

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

The Hype Train is Real!

Edited by Tartantyco

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]