Sup

J.E. Sawyer

It's nice to see the whole family here.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

I like the white things around the smileys. It makes them look stupid so perhaps people will stop using them. I don't really mind the small avs?

Yeah the white things do not fit. This must just be the cure i've been looking for "smiley overuse" - disease.

And as for avatars, current size is just fine. I hate those big avatars with moving animation, flashing colors etc.

I like the white things around the smileys. It makes them look stupid so perhaps people will stop using them. I don't really mind the small avs?

Yeah the white things do not fit. This must just be the cure i've been looking for "smiley overuse" - disease.

And as for avatars, current size is just fine. I hate those big avatars with moving animation, flashing colors etc.

Yeah, flashy gif avatars that change colours=suck.

At least nobody has an anime avatar yet?

I can live without smileys. All they seem to do is mess up long strings of numbers with 8) and stuff. I also hope this place is a bit better than the Interplay forums.

HASFasfh! Gush run!

>*

At least nobody has an anime avatar yet?

Just look closely that persons avatar you just quoted...

<--- *hint*

I don't mind anime when it looks alright. But having anime girls/children bouncing about with huge boobs and winking everywhere is stupid.

palagoatse.gif

>*