What you did today

LadyCrimson

I've become pretty sure that this forum is within a very vivid and long dream I'm having after an intense marathon session of my first time playing KOTOR 2, and when I wake up it'll still be early 2005.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If life is a dream (solipsism) I'm pretty sure its not mine, knowing myself I'd be dreaming of cyborg angels with rail guns, armies of rampaging wombats, rivers of cocoa and oceans of ammunition. Everyone would be riding giant sparkling sabretooth tigers and the official language would be electric guitar

Thats why I'm pretty sure its not my imagination. 

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

If life is a dream (solipsism) I'm pretty sure its not mine, knowing myself I'd be dreaming of cyborg angels with rail guns, armies of rampaging wombats, rivers of cocoa and oceans of ammunition. Everyone would be riding giant sparkling sabretooth tigers and the official language would be electric guitar

Hold on. I'm pretty sure that's my life.

What the hell, dude?

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU PUT THE BATHROOMS?

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

What the hell, dude?

Your fault, you broke my concentration. Do that again and I might forget to imagine you in my future dreams. And underwear. 

Edited by Woldan

What the hell, dude?

Your fault, you broke my concentration. Do that again and I might forget to imagine you in my future dreams. And underwear. 

Whatever, man. There's  a lot of room in that underwear.

oh yeah

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

If life is a dream (solipsism) I'm pretty sure its not mine

Oh thank god, that means I'm not 40 and this girl is not 20. Whew, close one. 

Sadly it means you are 40 and she is 20. And unless she is a murderous heiress then you have made a mistake. Return to page 320 and choose again.

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

Our heater control is flaky (have to jiggle it on the wall at times), meaning sometimes I wake up and it hasn't kicked on at all at night, so the house is freezing. Well, not freezing, but I still find it cold to wake up to.

So far today I've stood in front of the wall gas heat unit (like a super-hot heatpad for all over!), TV remote in hand, while Mr. Black sleeps on my feet. Occasionally hubby jostles with me for the standing room only position. He's drinking coffee, I'm drinking the Diet Dew, and we're both frightfully off-duty frumpy.

Life is grand.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Today I'm taking lots of drugs and playing videogames while my gf does family ****.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

I used to think none of ya'll were real. Then one day my hard drive crashed and I bought a new computer. When I signed on with the new one you were all still here. I realized you all WERE real after that.

:lol:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

She said yes. Technically she asked me, and somehow I managed to reply. Sunday we'll go see five armies battle, then come back to my place and put together this brand new pub table I got for the kitchen. Yes, that is a euphemism, though there really are two unopened boxes on the floor. We finally introduced ourselves, she's named for one of the seven continents, and is every bit as alluring as the best that faraway land has to offer. Gonna have a drink, now, and try not to faint. 

All Stop. On Screen.

I can't believe it, either. That is her name, though she is not from there. She's part white, part Latina, and totally from a late-night forgotten dream. 

Ah, Latina! 70% chance of being batsh!t crazy, stay cautious my friend!! 

What I did today: while sorting out stuff I fell asleep on the tiled floor for 3 hours, it was really comfortable. Why do I have a bed and pillows?   :p

• Like 1

Forgot to mention I donated 30 bucks to the local fire department. They still want to recruit me, mainly to haul heavy equipment upstairs and to open locked doors with the fireaxe lol. Really nice guys, had some good laughs. 

• Like 1

Forgot to mention I donated 30 bucks to the local fire department. They still want to recruit me, mainly to haul heavy equipment upstairs and to open locked doors with the fireaxe lol. Really nice guys, had some good laughs. 

Do they have a volunteer program like they do in the US?  Might be a nice thing to do once a week, go train with and assist firefighters.

Yes, here in the ''country'' the fire department consists of voluntary members; but I simply don't have enough time for yet another time consuming activity/project or whatever you want to call it. The competitions are really cool though, as is saving lives. The obligatory drinking and hanging around in pups not so much. 

Edited by Woldan

I can't believe it, either. That is her name, though she is not from there. She's part white, part Latina, and totally from a late-night forgotten dream. 

True, although they may prefer the term passionate. No, I'm safe, she has a career with work in LA and New York (doing what, no one would ever believe me in a million years, unless I posted a photo, which would be an act without tact, so I won't yet), for months at a time. My sole purpose at the moment, is as a no-strings attached benefits package whenever it suits her. 

All Stop. On Screen.

Kinda been slumming it since I grduated. Sleeping from 4 am to noon >.> Also workin while figuring out how to visit family during the year.

Anyone know of a job they want me to fill?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

What I did today: while sorting out stuff I fell asleep on the tiled floor for 3 hours, it was really comfortable. Why do I have a bed and pillows?   :p

Hey! Latinos are not crazy, also let's not forget a famous crazy Austrian who everyone thinks he's German...So people in glass houses and all that.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I used to think none of ya'll were real. Then one day my hard drive crashed and I bought a new computer. When I signed on with the new one you were all still here. I realized you all WERE real after that.

:lol:

But if we were on the new computer then we can't be real. If we were real we'd still be on the old computer.

-Elwood Blues