The Not Too Creepy Pretty Women Thread

Tale

Kelly Macdonald: Some of you know her as Helena Ravenclaw in Harry Potter. But, for us in Generation X, she'll always be... heh... Diane. (Some of her pics from this movie are a little too, NSFW for the forum.)

152326_large.jpg

Edited by Luridis
  • Like 3

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. - Julius Caesar

:facepalm: #define TRUE (!FALSE)

I ran across an article where the above statement was found in a release tarball. LOL! Who does something like this? Predictably, this oddity was found when the article's author tried to build said tarball and the compiler promptly went into cardiac arrest. If you're not a developer, imagine telling someone the literal meaning of up is "not down". Such nonsense makes computers, and developers... angry.

Looking up LARP costume feeds can yield interesting diversions... Then, of course, my tastes tend towards the unconventional.

tumblr_mqd9bu9Ler1stezeko1_500.png

Edited by Luridis
  • Like 1

I ran across an article where the above statement was found in a release tarball. LOL! Who does something like this? Predictably, this oddity was found when the article's author tried to build said tarball and the compiler promptly went into cardiac arrest. If you're not a developer, imagine telling someone the literal meaning of up is "not down". Such nonsense makes computers, and developers... angry.

One more, only slightly creepy. I've always thought she was attractive, but not really my type. Lots of people the world over think she's the bomb. What's slightly creepy? I went to school with her. But, I cut myself some slack because I was never into her like that. Maybe it's because I remember how she looked at like 12.

3fa06bcad5b00075.jpg

Looking up LARP costume feeds can yield interesting diversions... Then, of course, my tastes tend towards the unconventional.

tumblr_mqd9bu9Ler1stezeko1_500.png

Unconventional unless you're Welsh.

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Women field hockey players = strong calves

Can't say I've ever been out with a woman with thighs like that.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Women field hockey players = strong calves

Can't say I've ever been out with a woman with thighs like that.

Sounds like a good New Year's resolution.

• Like 3
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I've been watching the Tv show Life on Mars  (UK version).

That WPC is just ...well...

But I can't find any still images which capture her feminine genius.

Anyone else?

[mkreku, this is your chance to say how you have a 14 year old Latvian with nicer chesticles]

-Elwood Blues

camille-claudel-adjani.jpg

bat-crap crazy is Not sexy, but isabelle adjani pulled it off in camille claudel.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

IMG_2725_700.jpg

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues