The Not Too Creepy Pretty Women Thread

Tale

Is it gone. Please be gone. I made a terrible mistake. I am returning to page 320, like you said. Please I don't want to go to jail. 

OK. That's cool, guy. But to save time, don't go to page 18. You have to f*** an antelope, and it all gets a bit weird.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I hate myself. Why did this happen. What did I do wrong. How could I have been so blind. God hates me. There is no god. The Austrian is right, I don't exist. None of this does.

Mek Quake is right?

[joke for five people]

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

do have to remove the "not too" part from the thread's title now?

• Like 2
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Please be advised that mkreku is the only poster nominated to put up ****ing dubious pictures of women with no hips who he has drugged up and dragged to his flat.

• Like 4

-Elwood Blues

Did I miss anything spectacular? 

Just a pic of a 14-year-old.

18, which is why I freaked, I thought she was 24.

Edit: Oh and thanks very much global mod power, sorry to have been a bother, won't happen again. 

Edited by ManifestedISO
  • Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

Is this as in the series 'Borgia' on Netflix? Lucrezia Borgia in the show is 14, but... well let's just say it got all Game of Thrones. Come to that, Game of Thrones does essentially the same thing with the Kaleesi.

Aside: my favourite pub merely reinforced my affection for them, yesterday by their sudden encyclopedic knowledge of the works of George R. R, Martin.

-Elwood Blues

Rachel Weisz ca. 1999

rachel-weisz_1999.jpg

• Like 4

-Elwood Blues

the site forbids hotlinking, just right-click the icon and open the source in a new tab

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

the site forbids hotlinking, just right-click the icon and open the source in a new tab

I'm not turning to that page again.

-Elwood Blues

In true Obsidian forum style...

elissa_couch_01.jpg?format=1000w

• Like 4

-Elwood Blues

Well kept place, not a fan of the stools though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra