The Not Too Creepy Pretty Women Thread

Tale

Samusenko was Ukrainian I believe. But she was pretty in that photo, I found. Weird story though, was in the army at age 12, died age 23.

Also was the officer that an American linked up with. Only one to fight on the US and Soviet sides in the war, for three months or so.

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Alexandra Breckenridge

American Horror Story

In a _maid outfit_

Moira-Alex-Breckenridge-american-horror-

• Like 4

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

pQbEY2i.jpg

No longer current, naturally, but eh.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Sara Malakul

sara-malakul-lane-topless-shoot-06.jpg

• Like 5

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It seems that there has been appropriate concern raised in respect to this feature within our snadbox that it'll be signing off now. Do feel free to celebrate physical beauty - regardless of gender identity. For now, however, we'll leave that for more private online communities.

• Like 2

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: