2014-11-14 gameplay stream campout thread

Im gunna lookie at Mistah Sawyer and Mistah JesseCox plahying Pillarez of Eternitty. Cant wait.

Twitch stream

Start time: Thursday at 22:00cet / 4pm EST / 1pm PST

• Like 2

The Seven Blunders/Roots of Violence: Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character. Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle. (Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi)

Let's Play the Pools Saga (SSI Gold Box Classics)

Pillows of Enamored Warfare -- The Zen of Nodding

I'm just hoping that it's going to be archived somewhere or uploaded to the youtubes.

http://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive/profile/past_broadcasts

Check back here at this link for an archive of the broadcast. Sometimes takes a while to show up once it finishes, so you may have to wait a couple of hours for it to show up. 

• Like 1

Calibrating...

Just so you guys are aware, there may be a few spoilery moments in the stream. If you don't want to story spoiled at all, I would stay away from it. That said, we are going to be cutting away from the game at some of the biggest spoilers.

• Like 2

Just so you guys are aware, there may be a few spoilery moments in the stream. If you don't want to story spoiled at all, I would stay away from it. That said, we are going to be cutting away from the game at some of the biggest spoilers.

It's already all your fault. I'm gonna watch it and then come here to complain about spoilers!

• Like 6

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Drink beer = +1 DT :)

Friendly fire drops Calisca, literally (Fan of Flames)

The Seven Blunders/Roots of Violence: Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character. Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle. (Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi)

Let's Play the Pools Saga (SSI Gold Box Classics)

Pillows of Enamored Warfare -- The Zen of Nodding

Beyerdynamic DT770

?

As in, those are your cans through which you're listening to the stream?

On unrelated news, I hope the stream will be available on YouTube afterward (1080p, FTW!).

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus