Pre-orders and new trailer now live!

THAT'S what's wrong with me, :). I was designed and built by flawed constructs, designed to build other constructs. u_u

*spark spark... twitch*

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

^Release date was pushed back to 'early 2015' - probably some time around March/April (but could be earlier - all depends on how well the bug-fixing, etc, goes)

gog/steam Keys will be handled nearer that time, I imagine.

I thought it was "Early Q1 2015" or at least "Q1 2015"?

March/April is pretty far from "Early" 2015.

Edited by Luckmann

t50aJUd.jpg

March would be during the 1 st !, April I think would still be early after that it would move into the middle of 2015,.  To me late 2015 would be the 4 th !.  Much as I want to actually play the game it is very, very important to me that it be reasonably bug free,.  Minor bugs that may appear and can be easily fixed in one patch I can live with but I am sick and tired of games that come out with broken quests, unknown CTDs and other bugs that can mess up your game play.  This is Obsidian's chance to prove that if given time they can produce a bug free game.  I am strongly in favor of letting them do it.

• Like 3

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

That's definitely a real date. I just dunno if it's accurate or not. original.gif

I must ask, are you a dad? tongue.png

Haha. I am not. But my father is the stereotypical jokester dad. I think I got the DNA from him, but I like to think I improve on his technique a bit. :)

Edited by Lephys
  • Like 2

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

• 2 weeks later...

HI... I just saw PoE preorder offer on UBI Shop. I have hope that there will not be any bonuses for different sellers that won't be available to backers too. I don't like this style of different bonuses and I can not say that I am happy to see that mainly crowdfunded project is willing to agree to this practice.

As to that date format... there is not just one way to write a date.. (o: This one (locale) is popular in some small corners of this world (o;

Maybe we can't get the straight answer yet, but knowing all inconsistencies about that issue and that time is close, I'd like to ask BAdler here: 

Considering current progress in finalizing the game, is the release term "late winter/ early spring" still in force? (I'm not asking about any specific date) 

• 2 months later...

hey, i got a question - i preordered POE via Obsidian's site. is there any chance to put it into my steam account ? dont know if there will be any achievements etc.

take care and wish you luck

You should be able to choose whether you want a Steam key or a GOG key at release.

• Like 1
35167v4.jpg

You're a backer, right? Then soon - in the coming week, maybe the week after, but before release - you'll be able to log in on the Backer Portal and select a key to generate for a Digital Download version. This can be for either Steam or GOG - your choice.

In case you're not a backer (Ah, but you have the badge?), then it depends on where you pre-ordered. The current 'first' link goes to the Paradox site. That would be a Steam key. Actually, it's Steam keys everywhere, except at GOG.com itself (and the Backer Portal), as far as I can tell.

[EDIT] Uh, as LordCrash said.

Edited by Ark Evensong
  • Like 1