Sensuki appreciation thread

Monte Carlo

Dammit, I'm not one to usually grovel like this but I'd like to put my appreciation for Sensuki's ongoing commitment and hard work testing this game, and coming up with consistently cogent and interesting solutions.

FWIW, cheers mate. I appreciate it enormously and hope you get the recognition you deserve.

I wish I had the ability to identify the guts of the problem like you can, but I can't and am thus very grateful.

Please, fellow community members, despite our differences pile in and cyber-stroke the man's ego. 'Tis richly deserved.

8f5ecf492a62664b8de1fa526e9faf7d3c36643a

• Like 43

sonsofgygax.JPG

I have the utmost respect for and appreciation of Sensuki's efforts. They are almost always spot on and in-depth. His post counts when a new patch gets released is astronomical. He should get paid by OE, and we should obligate Obsidian to consider all of his suggestions by decree.

A huge ta, Sensuki! Excellent work!! :)

• Like 5

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Thanks bros  :sweat:

I want this game to be the best it can be. Luckily I'm not employed at the moment (recently lost my job due to cuts) so I can afford to spend 15 hours a day testing the game

v278 Day 1:

lol2.png

Edited by Sensuki
  • Like 19

Thanks bros  :sweat:

I want this game to be the best it can be. Luckily I'm not employed at the moment (recently lost my job due to cuts) so I can afford to spend 15 hours a day testing the game

v278 Day 1:

lol2.png

Lul.  Thank god I am not showing on the list.

I am from Australia, perhaps he's just not familiar with the accent. I should do an ochre video.

I have worked a lot with British (mostly English) and Australian companies, so I really have no excuse for getting that wrong. I clearly wasn't paying close attention to the accent.

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

Have fun on the road trip, Marceror.  I'll voice my gratitude for Sensuki and Matt516.  People like you will end up transforming game design.  Enthusiasts who can contribute for no other reason than love of the game.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Most of the stuff I suggest is mostly grounded in what the Infinity Engine games did. I'm not sure if many at OE have the time to fire up Icewind Dale or an equivalent and have a look at how the old games did things, but that's mostly what I've been doing (I remember how most stuff works anyway).

• Like 1

Hear hear. To Sensuki!

Obsidian ought to fly you in to butt heads with JES for a few days. I have no doubts it would do wonders for the game. There's nothing quite like sparring with an intelligent end-user to get the product right.

Where do I donate to the "Fly Sensuki to Irvine, CA" Kickstarter?

• Like 2

I disagree with Sensukis views as often as I do with Sawyers, but he's a cool self-confident dude with strong opinions.

And thats an immensly helpful quality for giving feedback and sparking discussions.

:)

Edited by C2B
  • Like 2