Simple question

hi im new to the forums (check post count ;)) but i dont know if you even know this yet, but will you be able to create your character in kotor 2 instead of just picking a head? just checking ;)

i assumed when he said 3 sets of clothes that he was referring to your starting attire, ie. class specific. But I could be wrong. i don't think what you start with matters much since you'll soon change into armor or robes anyway.

:rolleyes:

Have I somehow come off as hostile at some point?

huh? no

I was saying that I am soooo confident that they will have new robes in the game that I will eat this thread, whne printed out, if I am wrong. I'll take pictures.

The EGM (not that I trust their kotor2 info anymore) specifies there will be new armor, while robes arn't technically armor, they are for in game purposes. Regardless, there will be new robes is all I'm saying. Which is, in reality a guess, but anyone want to bet otherwise?

*Mumbling something about option to remove clothes...*

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

i actually enjoyed changing my characters into normal clothes at certain points in the game. except when I picked soldier class i absolutely hated the soldier outfit. so most of the time I would play as a scout simply because out of the three it was the most normal looking. i do agree though after a certain point your PC has no reason to be out of robes/armor. however i think it would be a nice touch if you had the ability to wear different clothes.

yeah, i mostly play a scout for the exact same reason. The soldier outfit is hideous. I started one game as a soldier and quit 5 minutes later because i hated the look. I've played scouts ever since. Now, i do wish clothes were a viable option but at present there's no point to wearing them, other than for some variety. maybe if there's some 'special' clothes that offer benefits likes robes/armor there'd be a reason to?

the 1 thing that sorta bother me, besides the soldier clothing, was that you couldnt pick like pants, shirt, gloves. like you know, different styles. most of the armour's pants and gloves look exactly the same. i hope obsidian can at least make them look different. and, some of the armours on the game looked exactly alike.

Guest Michael Chu
the 1 thing that sorta bother me, besides the soldier clothing, was that you couldnt pick like pants, shirt, gloves. like you know, different styles. most of the armour's pants and gloves look exactly the same. i hope obsidian can at least make them look different. and, some of the armours on the game looked exactly alike.

Maybe we could have Atton respond to your choice of attire with appraisals and suggestions. It'd be a good job on the side, "Atton's Eye for the Jedi". :rolleyes:

Maybe we could have Atton respond to your choice of attire with appraisals and suggestions. It'd be a good job on the side, "Atton's Eye for the Jedi". ;)

Ha! Thats fantastic! I would love that!

"Oh girlfriend! WHY OH WHY are you wearing those pleated front pants with that forceforsaken wrap shirt!? And those shoes! Did you get those at Yavin Off-Rack or something? What were you thinking? You're killing *me* everytime I have to look at you, sister."

I used to have my characters run around nude for a while. Got tiresome pretty quickly.

I'd like to see some more robes myself, and hopefully a hood (that is flipped down during combat, or even tossed off).

Boss: You're fired.

Me: Ummm will you let me have my job if I dance for you?

Boss: No, I don't think so-

Me: JUST LET ME DANCE

*Dances*

... so most of the time I would play as a scout simply because out of the three it was the most normal looking ...

I never understand why the scouts had a Han Solo outfit and scoundrels had a military uniform.

So I made a mod, I switch the scout model for the scoundrel model, it taken its time (copy/paste nightmare) but it was worth it.

drakron.png

Maybe we could have Atton respond to your choice of attire with appraisals and suggestions. It'd be a good job on the side, "Atton's Eye for the Jedi". :unsure:

Ha! Thats fantastic! I would love that!

"Oh girlfriend! WHY OH WHY are you wearing those pleated front pants with that forceforsaken wrap shirt!? And those shoes! Did you get those at Yavin Off-Rack or something? What were you thinking? You're killing *me* everytime I have to look at you, sister."

Whats the point of killing sith if you can't do it in style?

• 4 weeks later...