Police arrest, attack reporters; order reporters NOT to cover protest. IN UNITED STATES.

ktchong

To add to all of this, what kind of person would shoot a kid. Maybe I'm talking ****, as I have never been in a situation like this, but I would think twice about shooting a kid even if he had a gun pointed at me.

If your police officers were more like your firefighters you would be so much more better off. I mean they care about a persons life even at the cost of their own, unlike your police officers who's safety seem to trumps everything else.

I doubt even person mounted cameras are going to help much, as everything can be staged, your problem is the people you hire. You should vet the candidates and not just hire every nutcase who wants the opportunity to kill someone without going to jail or simply gun nuts who want access to weaponry. This goes for your soldiers too, but that's another topic.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Another example of insanity:

Juxtapose the situation we're discussing that occurred in Cleveland with the situation that happened in Ferguson, MO. In this Cleveland case you clearly have a situation where the cop should be charged at the very least with manslaughter, and there's no rioting or copious amounts of national news attention. In the Ferguson case, you actually have a case where the cop justifiably shot the kid (assuming the information about the kid assaulting him is correct, and from all I've seen it looks to be legit), and there's copious amounts of national news attention, riots, death threads, assaults on innocents, extreme racism, insanity, etc.

Why does one think this is so? From my perspective Ferguson looks to be a manufactured story, like so many others that get so much attention.

The next chapter of the Ferguson saga will likely start later today with the announcement of the grand jury decision to indict or not.

Heh. When I was younger, me and a friend were fooling around with a replica gun in a park. Some local cops walked up to me and calmly and politely asked if they could see it. I was startled and, of course, handed it over. After inspecting it they explained that I needed a license for it and I couldn't wave it around in public like a complete idiot, as I was doing (they didn't actually call me an idiot). Apparently some concerned citizen had called in. It was resolved quickly, professionally, and most importantly, no one died, for which I'm obviously grateful.

Of course, this was a few years ago, in a country without such extreme social tensions and where the police are still subject to the rule of law for the most part. But the fact remains that nobody is forced to take up a badge. If you can't handle the pressure and stress associated with policing in a high-risk environment, perhaps consider finding a safer job. Normalization of force as a work tool of law enforcement is fundamentally incompatible with an open society.

Then again, so is stuff like this.

As I've said before, you guys really need to take back your country.

Edited by 213374U
  • Like 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Robots would be perfect for this sort of stuff. They are impartial, not emotional and dead shots. So what if they rise up and enslave us all, it's not like anyone would blame them.

I would just like to take the opportunity to point out that a net and pepper spray deploying drone would have again solved the issue without loss of life.

smh.

You went for the Control ending in ME3 didn't you. :p

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I would just like to take the opportunity to point out that a net and pepper spray deploying drone would have again solved the issue without loss of life.

smh.

Nah, drop Taco Bell on them. Within ten minutes they will be rushing to the nearest bathroom.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

You went for the Control ending in ME3 didn't you. tongue.png

Ive never played the franchise. :blush: 

Im just trying to prevent senseless accidents while also totally grooving on drone technology. If I could figure out a way for the drone to also take DNA samples I think we would have a real winner on our hands.

• Like 1

Im just trying to prevent senseless accidents while also totally grooving on drone technology. If I could figure out a way for the drone to also take DNA samples I think we would have a real winner on our hands.

Gosh I hope you're joking...

Im not going to lie. When I become president the skies will be darkened with drones.

Or did you mean ME 3? :biggrin:

Im not going to lie. When I become president the skies will be darkened with drones.

Or did you mean ME 3? :biggrin:

Evil.

I'll be shooting them down, and working towards your overthrow.

Hail Hydra?

Of course, you know what Gfted1's avatar is similar to?

479px-RedSkull-TFA.jpg

Gfted1 is the Red Skull.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Crap, my secret is exposed! Off to my volcano base!

That reminds me: are Hydra worse than the Nazis? If not, why not? If so, then how?

The film didn't really make it clear.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

So no indictment in Ferguson, hopefully no full on riots.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

So no indictment in Ferguson, hopefully no full on riots.

Well, so far we got cars on fire, looting, tear gas.  Bad times over in Ferguson.  Hopefully not widespread.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Then

tumblr_nfjxl9WB4N1qzhoqfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfkpx1r8FL1qzhoqfo1_1280.jpg

Now.

Bush_guitar_superdome.jpg

15650187-mmmain.jpg

What changed in US if blacks don't rioting now as they do in 70s? Do you think if black guy live in house of white man it's something new?
Ferguson, New Orleans, Los Angeles ( Christopher Dorner ) etc - looks like blacks yet stay oppressed people with status of subhumans. Maybe only one changing is lack of nuts of modern people?

What changed in US if blacks don't rioting now as they do in 70s? Do you think if black guy live in house of white man it's something new?

Ferguson, New Orleans, Los Angeles ( Christopher Dorner ) etc - looks like blacks yet stay oppressed people with status of subhumans. Maybe only one changing is lack of nuts of modern people?

Now there's an ignorant statement.

First, your statement is irrelevant to what's going on in Ferguson. Something that has absolutely nothing to do with bettering things for the black person, nor is the situation in Ferguson truly a racial issue of any kind.

Second, there were no great riots in the 70s that lead to anything.

Third, neither the BS perpetrated by FEMA and other government agencies in New Orleans (I assume you refer to after Katrina) nor the absolute BS surrounding Dormer had anything to do with race. A crapton of white people got sh*t on as well by FEMA et al, and Dormer could have been white, purple, or any other color and the same thing would have gone down. Both are problems for sure, but neither had anything to do with race.

Fourth, looting, pillaging, senseless violence, etc by some of those in Ferguson right now is never going to accomplish anything good. Not once in US history has it.

And Finally, having lived in the US for some decades now, including during the 70s, I can say that without a doubt the perception of racism and division all around in this nation and by many of those from abroad is far worse now than it's ever been in my lifetime. There is one reason for that, and that's the propaganda you hear on the 'news', in media all over, and from some politicians, such as our current President. It's the result of ignorance of facts and an appetite for propaganda that would obfuscate reality such as you display amongst much of the population.

And Finally, having lived in the US for some decades now, including during the 70s, I can say that without a doubt the perception of racism and division all around in this nation and by many of those from abroad is far worse now than it's ever been in my lifetime. There is one reason for that, and that's the propaganda you hear on the 'news', in media all over, and from some politicians, such as our current President. It's the result of ignorance of facts and an appetite for propaganda that would obfuscate reality such as you display amongst much of the population.

There's one big reason you left out: The drug war.

Back in the 70's it was a small effort, but today it's a huge government sabotage of society; one that affects the black community more than the rest of society. Thanks progressives for all the pain and misery you've caused the black community! (For those who don't know; prohibition was a progressive cause)

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

There's one big reason you left out: The drug war.

Back in the 70's it was a small effort, but today it's a huge government sabotage of society; one that affects the black community more than the rest of society. Thanks progressives for all the pain and misery you've caused the black community! (For those who don't know; prohibition was a progressive cause)

Not to say that the 'drug war' isn't a serious problem, and not to say that it's one that definitely has negatively affected black people to a greater deal than most other groups, but it is not a racially motivated 'war'. And I'd still file the justifications of that war under propaganda.

The propaganda has been so prolific and effective over the years that I'd not label the 'drug war' a progressive cause as almost all segments society have thought it was a good thing at one point in time or another (a great many still do to various degrees). At the top the 'drug war' is about money, and trillions of dollars of it, and the 'progressives' et al are generally just useful idiots puppeteered by the technocrats (note that some 'progressives' could accurately be called technocrats too, but most aren't smart enough to be) and/or those at the top, in this issue and many others. [Note: the 'progressives' tend to be the most useful of idiots in this issue and many others]

There are people who have gotten disgustingly rich on this 'war'. It's definitely the most lucrative 'war' in recorded history. This is kind of an advanced history and world affairs subject and is not easily discussed on a forum such as this as the truth of the matter is complex and never directly discussed in the media (sometimes it is peripherally though, ie: the recent film 'Kill the Messenger' touches on a segment of the truth). Some here I imagine already know that it's no coincidence that Rockefeller was behind some of the most draconian drug laws out there, others will say 'huh?' or not even know of the Rockefeller of which I speak. The more ignorant and brainwashed will knee jerk and call me a 'conspiracy theorist'.

Anyways... the drug war is an issue, in fact I'd say it's one of the biggest issues out there and it's directly linked to the other super big issues out there (ie: banking, wars, imperialism), but it is not a race issue. Blacks are collateral damage in this issue, as they are in the immigration issue, but they are not primary or even secondary targets. In general they almost never are, other than as a tool to propagate further division and racial tensions amongst the ignorant. The evil folks running this show don't give a crap whether you're white, black, or any other color. It's just useful for them in the sense it's one more way they can divide and conquer.

Edited by Valsuelm

@Namutree

You do realize that the CIA operates on the funding from drugs. It's a fact that every single country the US has invaded had an astronomical jump in drug production and export. Take a look at these documentaries they paint a pretty picture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CFLpZcY3ss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pAmhsqqQqE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeTe2GbjiTc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4Z-AK_FTEY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDUOHlVYTXo

Edited by Sarex

@Namutree

You do realize that the CIA operates on the funding from drugs. It's a fact that every single country the US has invaded had an astronomical jump in drug production and export. Take a look at these documentaries they paint a pretty picture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CFLpZcY3ss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pAmhsqqQqE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeTe2GbjiTc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4Z-AK_FTEY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDUOHlVYTXo

ROFL.

Please don't do that again. I can't breathe and laughing that hard makes pretty colours start exploding behind my eyes.

You are clearly missing the point. The death rate goes even higher. The CIA lives on the passing of mortal souls.

EDIT: In all seriousness, if the CIA really did make money on drugs then the last thing it would want is mass production on a scale we're currently seeing. They would want the trade to be big, but controllable. Right now street prices are insanely low.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.