Is this racist?

BruceVC

Understandable is not excusable :p

Babysteps, babysteps....

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Heh, racist abuse of white people made me recall an Indian driver attempting to curse a cyclist by yelling in a heavily accented voice 'You white bitch!'.  Just about laughed loudly on the sidewalk when I heard that, then he started cussing me.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

'Social justice' is people trying to 'balance the books' without the faintest idea of what is in the balance or what it weighs?

How much is a ten years of 'being denied the vote' measured against a ten years of 'given third tier schooling'? Is 10 minutes of 'children throwing rocks at you' more or less heavy in the balance? How many years of 'sitting one different bus seats' would you need to balance all three?

It's gibberish.

unfortunatelly there is the funny notion, that to make the enviroment "just", the people who enjoyed certain privilleges should lose them and those privilleges (and more) should be transfered to those who (for whatever reason, even if the previously privilleged had nothing to do with it) did not have them

a simple example would be: in my country there was freedom of religion for almost 200 years. in Pakistan there never was that notion. now that many Pakistanis are in my country, the liberals advocate that all non muslim religious symbols should be removed from public view, in order to promote the feeling of freedom of religion. practically that means oppress all other religious groups that enjoyed the freedom to worship whatever they liked for the sake of a single group that they consider oppressed (even if it never actually was neither here nor in their homeland)

• Like 1

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

'Social justice' is people trying to 'balance the books' without the faintest idea of what is in the balance or what it weighs?

How much is a ten years of 'being denied the vote' measured against a ten years of 'given third tier schooling'? Is 10 minutes of 'children throwing rocks at you' more or less heavy in the balance? How many years of 'sitting one different bus seats' would you need to balance all three?

It's gibberish.

unfortunatelly there is the funny notion, that to make the enviroment "just", the people who enjoyed certain privilleges should lose them and those privilleges (and more) should be transfered to those who (for whatever reason, even if the previously privilleged had nothing to do with it) did not have them

a simple example would be: in my country there was freedom of religion for almost 200 years. in Pakistan there never was that notion. now that many Pakistanis are in my country, the liberals advocate that all non muslim religious symbols should be removed from public view, in order to promote the feeling of freedom of religion. practically that means oppress all other religious groups that enjoyed the freedom to worship whatever they liked for the sake of a single group that they consider oppressed (even if it never actually was neither here nor in their homeland)

You make some good points, especially the comments " the people who enjoyed certain privileges should lose them and those privileges (and more) should be transfered to those who (for whatever reason, even if the previously privileged had nothing to do with it) did not have them

Ï see this in South Africa on some levels and it doesn't actually help to transform the economic reality of previously disadvantaged people. Because there is view of entitlement with no concept of working to achieve this. Of course this doesn't apply to everyone but the issue does exist 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

It becomes aparticularly ludicrous when you aren't even talking about the same people. It's like me bieng allowed to stab zulus because my great great grandfather was killed by one.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Did someone

jbedited.JPG

...say racist?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm not following here. What's that Bieber-guy to do with racism?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

there is a race that needs to be eradicated from the world: beliebers... so it is relevant

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

I'm not following here. What's that Bieber-guy to do with racism?

When he was 15 years old, he told a racist joke and the video of it has surfaced.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

There are lots of things that are only funny because they are wrong, particularly if you are 13.  Can't believe I'm standing up for the beeb. 

We used to tell all kinds of horrible holocaust jokes in school, I guess this would be the American version of that with all the white guilt from slavery. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Did someone

jbedited.JPG

...say racist?

What does Miley Cyrus have to do with this?

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands