Hoops 14-15

Rosbjerg

Think about this for a second, guys. Greg Oden might get a ring before Durant.

Adam Morrison has a ring, what's your point?  Guys warming the bench just happen to be on championship teams all the time.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Meh. I missed the game.

Whoops, made several sentence and contextual errors on my earlier post. That's what happens I start posting from my phone...

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

You didn't miss much, it was a blowout.  The game was over before the half.  Miami looked terrific, though.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Good basketball game. ePropage to the OKC Four.

Heat v Spurs rematch. I'm going with San Antonio for sentimental reasons.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

MIA in 6. If it goes 7, it be hard to bet against the heavily favored Spurs. It's all about home court. If MIA loses even 1 game in MIA they are likely done. Spuirs can afford one home loss and still have a shot at the series.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I played it safer with my betting and took the Spurs in 7 but I'm still thinking they can do it in 6

EDIT: There are 6 of us in the work betting pool this time and two of the guys picked the Heat to sweep, and one each for the Heat in an additional game. I'm the only one to pick the Spurs at all, most everyone else is diehard bandwagon Heat fans

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

I'd like to know who the one dumbass who didn't vote for LeBron for 1st team All-NBA was.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11031947/nba-thunder-kevin-durant-lebron-james-lead-all-nba-selections

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Probably the same dumbass who didn't vote for him as MVP last year. then again, lots of dumbasses didn't vote for him for MVP this season when he should have been. he should have 8 in a row!

I'd like to know who the one dumbass who didn't vote for LeBron for 1st team All-NBA was.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11031947/nba-thunder-kevin-durant-lebron-james-lead-all-nba-selections

Almost guessed this one .......

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2014/06/04/video-here-is-why-sheridan-voted-lebron-james-2nd-team-all-nba-2/

lol

Okay, the argument of "I put LeBron 3rd in MVP voting behind KD and Blake, and since both KD and Blake are forwards, I voted for them 1 and 2 for All-NBA 1st team, which left no forward spot for LeBron" makes sense from a since I voted this way for MVP I should also vote the same way for All-NBA perspective.  That doesn't answer the question of what possessed him to put Blake ahead of LeBron in MVP voting in the first place?  Blake had a great year, that's for sure, but no one was even in the same stratosphere as KD and LeBron during the regular season this year.  That's just silly.

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Wow. What a **** show. This is one that conspiracy theorists likely love. Ah well, Heat lost G1  last season plus this series was liekly to go 6 or 7 anyways. Nontheless, great 4th quarter by  Spurs. Also, how the heck does Lebron not get a spot on All defensive Team or even a DPOTY. The Heat looked lost on D without him.

Wow, I can't believe there are people out there giving LeBron crap for leaving the game with cramps (not anyone here, mind you).  When you get hardcore cramps it's not a matter of playing through the pain or willing yourself to play, your body simply will not allow you walk around.  It's not a question of will or competitive spirit.  Suggesting that LeBron quit on his team is just ridiculous.  I guess with just how stunning Miami's collaps in the 4th was last night it's overreation time as usual.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸