10264321_gal.jpg

10264331_gal.jpg

10264318_gal.jpg

10264303_gal.jpg

10264309_gal.jpg

10264297_gal.jpg

• Like 3
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

she's always hot  :bow:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Lets continue with some pics. 

alex-vause-20.jpg

Ah, and Natalie Dormer. I actually don't find her super sexy looking, but she is incredibly charming & witty, I think from all the Hollywood actresses she is by far the most likeable one.  

Also with undercut because ordinary hairstyles are for ordinary people. 

natalie-dormer-in-gq-magazine-april-2014

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Paula Patton puts the edible in incredible. Looks they photochopped her skin to be lighter... or it's somebody else :D

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

So.. hmm. I'm usually not fond of posting my friends pics here because you're all nasty pervs/stalkers. But seeing as this friend actually has official portfolio pics readily available, I might as well:

carro2_zps7789ff06.jpgcarro1_zpse26fc681.jpg

• Like 4

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Looks they photochopped her skin to be lighter...

no, that's pretty much how she looks on film usually. and she has a body to die for, I'm so jelly of her husband 

Walsingham said:

Looks they photochopped her skin to be lighter...

no, that's pretty much how she looks on film usually. and she has a body to die for, I'm so jelly of her husband

A Google search shows something about a divorce. Now's your chance.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Of course, if we drop in Weird Science.. how can we forget to at least put one of.. Woman in Red.

270541_large.jpg

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

A Google search shows something about a divorce. Now's your chance.

holy ****, they've been together since the early nineties... I wonder how unions like theirs come to an end  :huh:

EDIT: I guess "have been" is incorrect now that they are separated. and it seemed so recent that she gave birth to her child too

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

So.. hmm. I'm usually not fond of posting my friends pics here because you're all nasty pervs/stalkers. But seeing as this friend actually has official portfolio pics readily available, I might as well:

Even photoshoped she looks... non attractive.

5758173289_2bc94be0b2_z.jpg

do not want.

She is like everywhere right now. So annoying, imo.

She is too good looking to be really annoying IMO.- ;) 

457375_404156502960640_962511837_o.jpg

She would look great without the two grocery bags she is hiding in her bar. 

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet.