Ongoing discussion of Ukraine

Tale

This shows how the maidan crowd literally  burned the people in Odessa alive:

http://scgnews.com/odessa-massacre-evidence-the-mainstream-media-wont-show-you-warning-disturbing-footage

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Your link is wrong, it's link is correct but it points to the previous site if clicked instead of copied and pasted in the adress bar;

It and it's sequel

are indeed rather disturbing.

Yay for the US/EU, eh? :/

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Your link is wrong, it's link is correct but it points to the previous site if clicked instead of copied and pasted in the adress bar;

If I really wanted to watch biased, untrue, anti-western videos I would just watch one of the many declarations of war by one of the various Al-Qaeda associated groups that are common on the Internet if you want to find them

• Like 2

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Blue oby to post more on how this is propaganda and deflection.  Red oby to show up with images of Obama as Horus vs Big E Putin.  Rinse and repeat :lol:

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Of course you wont admit to Mariupol citizens being shot and killed by Kiev even if the proof is right infront of you... I didn't expect otherwise.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

If I really wanted to watch biased, untrue, anti-western videos I would just watch one of the many declarations of war by one of the various Al-Qaeda associated groups that are common on the Internet if you want to find them

The biased and untrue anti-western videos comprised of recorded conversations of western politicians, whose authenticity was confirmed by those same politicians  :biggrin:

The troll is strong in this one

Edited by Drowsy Emperor
  • Like 2

Ukraine. Heart of Europe.

Spleen.

~~

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Please everyone, stop deflecting from the important issue of Mr Ostrovsky being deprived of his iphone for three days. That's far more important than using tanks (OK, BMPs) on civilians- and apparently police who won't "do their duty" and shoot civilians- and triumphantly announcing you've killed twenty of them. Or herding people into buildings and setting them alight, for that matter.

It's kind of hilarious though, the rump government can't even get it straight whether the police station was occupied by pro freedom activists or not, and when even the state media outlet of the 51st state is showing video of clearly unarmed people being shot dead in the street by the military you know there's some serious asterisks going down.  I'm sure Bashar al-Banderayuk will still be welcomed with open arms though in all the capitals of Europe though. Crowd control by machine gun is only bad if you're an enemy of the west, not a friend.

Oh, and Putin going to Crimea to celebrate liberation from German hegemony* is far worse than machine gunning or flambeeing your own population as well, since that gets condemnation from the west while the latter is a 'measured' and 'restrained' response.

*and of course to celebrate beating the germans in 1945 as well :smug:

Edited by Zoraptor
  • Like 1

Ukraine. Heart of Europe.

Spleen.

~~

Kidney.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

I've just noticed we don't have a thread for discussing the inevitable civil war in the US, btw  :disguise: did I just miss it, or nobody really cares about it? having been educated by YouTube on the subject, I now see the US dollar is about to crash, and the US government is preparing for its own Dollarmaidan 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I've just noticed we don't have a thread for discussing the inevitable civil war in the US, btw  :disguise: did I just miss it, or nobody really cares about it? having been educated by YouTube on the subject, I now see the US dollar is about to crash, and the US government is preparing for its own Dollarmaidan 

Que?

Kidney.

Right now? More like a kidney stone...

Edited by Sarex

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

The saddest part, it's our "own" fault... let's see what 22 may brings, though the EU already said they would exclude all anti-EU parties... Yay democracy :/

^

Que?

according to YouTube the US currency is about to become worthless, and the government knows it can't prevent it, so they're (namely, the Department of Homeland Security) hoarding ammunition and preparing for an all-out civil war, that's why they've been militarizing their police force. which will soon (in the next couple of years).

the bizarre thing is, a lot of Americans believe this, actually. they're preparing for war, also hoarding ammunition and supplies. and the government apparently has a procedure in place that flags such people as possible terrorists. couple that with the recent total crackdown on gun owners in several states, and an internal armed conflict becomes a possibility. it takes a couple of stupid cops abusing their power and a bunch of vigilantes retaliating to tip the scales 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

We all know the US with all their guns have the chance to go crazy. Many times it's been proven with random shootouts.

The sollution? More guns. Learn children to use guns. More guns. Guns on schools. More guns.

Anyone going to be surprised if 'more guns' doesn't make things safer?

America... the country were the solution to school shooting sprees is teaching pre-Teen kids to use weapons more effectively. Yeah, I see no problem with that... :facepalm:

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

according to YouTube the US currency is about to become worthless, and the government knows it can't prevent it, so they're (namely, the Department of Homeland Security) hoarding ammunition and preparing for an all-out civil war, that's why they've been militarizing their police force. which will soon (in the next couple of years).

the bizarre thing is, a lot of Americans believe this, actually. they're preparing for war, also hoarding ammunition and supplies. and the government apparently has a procedure in place that flags such people as possible terrorists. couple that with the recent total crackdown on gun owners in several states, and an internal armed conflict becomes a possibility. it takes a couple of stupid cops abusing their power and a bunch of vigilantes retaliating to tip the scales 

Aaaaaa, the doomsday prepers. Well they don't understand how money works, if they think that.

That is the byproduct of brainwashing your own population, when you instill fear in to the people that the whole world is out to get them, you get a few of whom it worked a little to well. As for civil war, things need to get a lot worse for it to happen.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

So nothing new, its amazing how the oby team is consistently clogging this with Web S***e. At last rationalwiki lends a hand at screening the most obvious ones. iirc last time it was Sarex with that conspiracy channel about economy, 911 and cancer.

I guess its reason why the term or phrase yada yada yada was invented (or rather bar bar bar)

according to YouTube .... [yada yada yada]

Great.. Edited by Mor
  • Like 1

And in the meantime the citizens of Mariupol are being gunned down by the military of Kiev... something the pro-Kiev people seem to completely ignore. Because it doesn't quite fit with how peaceful Euromaidens are...

The proof is out there... why are you ignoring it?

^

Oh lol, US government continue lead in world hypocrisy championship.

http://youtu.be/xidKNUwjMgA

Yeah. Holocaust is bad, but all Jews are NKVD agents and they burn yourself in concentration camps without Gestapo help, Nazi not responsible for this.   o:)

Luckily not all western citizens so  *******. Even in neonazi Poland not all people do want be part of this brown Schizophrenia. 

607294_original.jpg

1369424096-fa34c720d708c3e6ed9b0bbb5dd67

There isn't a nation on Earth that hasn't killed some of its citizens. Particularly _when they are armed to the teeth and occupying government buildings_.

Why are you ignoring that this is an insurrection? Excuse me, in a best case scenario this is an insurrection. At worst it's an invasion.

Are you seriously asserting that wherever you live the government would allow armed men to do this? Because if so I know where my next holiday is going to be.

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Oh, it's okay for the government to kill it's own people with it's own army... ALL countries do that.

Yup, news for me... but apparently it is so, said Walsingham.

Armed to the teeth civvies? Really?

^

Oh, it's okay for the government to kill it's own people with it's own army... ALL countries do that.

Yup, news for me... but apparently it is so, said Walsingham.

Armed to the teeth civvies? Really?

I'd pay good money to spend a weekend looking at this **** through your eyes. You see all those AKs and balaclavas?

What do you think they've been shooting helicopters down with? Dirty JOKES?

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

There isn't a nation on Earth that hasn't killed some of its citizens. Particularly _when they are armed to the teeth and occupying government buildings_.

Why are you ignoring that this is an insurrection? Excuse me, in a best case scenario this is an insurrection. At worst it's an invasion.

Are you seriously asserting that wherever you live the government would allow armed men to do this? Because if so I know where my next holiday is going to be.

So Yanukovich should have shot all the maidan rebels then, when they were taking over government buildings? And you'd have approved?

• Like 3