What you did today

Rosbjerg

So what is yoga sex like Ros?

Instead of working on my paper, I went out last night. Ended up very drunk and may have performed some reprehensible acts with a girl that sits by me in class. Good weekend for me.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Why don't you take that girl from class on a date to a tantric yoga lesson and find out? ;)

Well truth be told, I don't think I'm that into her.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Losing faith in organized competition. Three straight Chargers losses, Ferrari hasn't won a race for what seems like five years, Rory McIlroy completely blanked in 2013, and the Olympics are taking place in a frozen backwater trailer park in the Motherland. I swear to god if we don't deliver some seriously honest, clock-beating, judge-wowing golden goods in Sochi, I will give up completely, learn to crochet, move to Liechtenstein and start going to bed at 3:30pm right after ************* bingo. 

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

A huge hangover after a day marked by drunk lasergaming. Now I have to work, create sales sheets to shop games to publishers andand I have to prepare for a conference call with a big client tonight at 9 for a project that I have had zero contact with and barely know what it's about. I'm an intern for god's sakes, why am I doing these important things?

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-science-dog

• Like 4

A huge hangover after a day marked by drunk lasergaming. Now I have to work, create sales sheets to shop games to publishers andand I have to prepare for a conference call with a big client tonight at 9 for a project that I have had zero contact with and barely know what it's about. I'm an intern for god's sakes, why am I doing these important things?

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-science-dog

Welcome to the real world, Neo.

Meanwhile, I'm having one of those weeks with basically no court at all, so I should in theory be catching up with all the messy paperwork but instead I'm surfing the Lego website. I really need to get some kids pronto to have an excuse for this.

• Like 2

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Having nothing to do at work due to external factors isn't as fun as one would think.  Passing the time reading up on bash scripting.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

My neighbor is having sex with his girlfriend and she is extremely vocal. They have the music pumping and everything but it's not doing a thing to mask it.  I can't stand listening to it. Going out to hit a bar. Thin walls, the bane of trying to get work done. 

Perhaps you could convince your trumpet playing neighbour to synchronise? Maybe the William Tell overture?

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

...huffed & stacked 4 cord o' wood inta the garage yesterday...now I's walkin' 'round work lookin' like a question-mark...ol' age an' bad back dunna mix wit' physical activity anymores...furball down... ;(

:lol:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Having nothing to do at work due to external factors isn't as fun as one would think.  Passing the time reading up on bash scripting.

Yeah, we had our servers hacked twice last year by friendly hackers (apparently from the country next door). Very fun sitting in an office all morning staring at a PC screen and being neither able to do any work nor at least kill time online while waiting to be able to do work.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Yeah, we had our servers hacked twice last year by friendly hackers (apparently from the country next door). Very fun sitting in an office all morning staring at a PC screen and being neither able to do any work nor at least kill time online while waiting to be able to do work.

That would be cool if it happened here.  They just forgot to install patches so the tests are invalid. Woo.  At least I have my Kindle.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Heard a good friend of mine (a somewhat older lawyer who helped me a lot when I was starting out) has died. Going from the info, it was probably suicide. Now I should call his wife and offer my condolences.

Heard a good friend of mine (a somewhat older lawyer who helped me a lot when I was starting out) has died. Going from the info, it was probably suicide. Now I should call his wife and offer my condolences.

Sorry to hear Nep. Death is never easy especially when its someone who has some significance in our lives.

Suicide in many ways makes it harder, I always ask questions like "was it from depression" and if so "was the person getting the necessary treatment"

If you think of educated people who understand that depression is a chemical imbalance you would assume so but that's not always the case

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

That would be cool if it happened here.  They just forgot to install patches so the tests are invalid. Woo.  At least I have my Kindle.

Nice work ethos Malc, thinking that sitting at a desk and staring at a blank screen would be fun :p

Why would Windows patches impact your testing of an application? I can think of the business reasons that would justify it but I am interested in the technical reasons they gave?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Yeah... Just talked to his wife, apparently he was found sitting peacefully at his favourite tv watching spot. So I guess than my first instinct was hopefully wrong, but still, he wasn't exactly "old" at under 50.

• Like 1

Up betimes, after a well deserved lie-in. OK, not well deserved, but deserved.

Question for the day: "You don't know nothing" may be bad grammar, but people still say it. I think we should work out WHY they say it that way.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well had a crappy night that took bloody hours to fall asleep, then kept half-waking up, before fully waking up too damn early for my comfort. Now I'm staring at the day with a general "ug" approach.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."