Dragon Age: Inquisition

Gorth

In DAO, it's in Arl Howe's mansion. A guard and a lady. If you walk in on them while disguised, he blows (I see what you did there wink wink) your cover.

In DA2, it's in Sebastian's personal quest. It's a guy with an elf servant. Sebastian comments that the guy used to be a prude.

Aaaaah, I remeber that one from DAO.

• Like 1

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Not unless they want to get hit with an "M" or "A" rating.

Farcry 3 and Outlast had nudity and managed to say under the rating. Hell, Farcry 3 had a nude sex scene so unless the actually show penetration there should be no reason to give them the A.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Not unless they want to get hit with an "M" or "A" rating.

Farcry 3 and Outlast had nudity and managed to say under the rating. Hell, Farcry 3 had a nude sex scene so unless the actually show penetration there should be no reason to give them the A.

That's why Bioware went with an anime style in DA2. They were planing ahead to make DA3 full hentai   :ban:

Edited by Malekith

I hope Bioware does implement some sort of nudity. It can only add to the realism and immersion in the various Romance options available to the player. It will also enhance and add excitement to your Romance decisions  

Wow DA:I  is shaping up to be an amazing RPG, they really seem to be addressing everything that was lacking in the previous games :)

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I hope Bioware does implement some sort of nudity. It can only add to the realism and immersion in the various Romance options available to the player. It will also enhance and add excitement to your Romance decisions  

Wow DA:I  is shaping up to be an amazing RPG, they really seem to be addressing everything that was lacking in the previous games :)

I'm a bit leery of what they've shown of the combat. Looked a bit too much like DA2, but slower when the one thing that made DA2 combat shine to me was the responsiveness. Now if it's slower with the same depth... yeah, not good. Well, we'll see.

• Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

*shudder*

• Like 2

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

I'm a bit leery of what they've shown of the combat. Looked a bit too much like DA2, but slower when the one thing that made DA2 combat shine to me was the responsiveness. Now if it's slower with the same depth... yeah, not good. Well, we'll see.

Nep don't forget the importance of an Isabella type character in DA:I ...we both appreciate the aesthetic appeal of such a person in the party :fdevil:

Edited by BruceVC
  • Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

*shudder*

:biggrin: Come on be a team player and a realist

Part of Bioware games are about the Romance options, its inevitable. The debate is not about "will there be Romance in DA:I " but rather " what type of Romance and how will it be implemented"

And that's a huge part of what thousands of fans, like me, enjoy about there games

• Like 1

John Milton 

Part of Bioware games are about the Romance options, its inevitable. The debate is not about "will there be Romance in DA:I " but rather " what type of Romance and how will it be implemented"

And that's a huge part of what thousands of fans, like me, enjoy about there games

I stand by my opinion that the "add excitement" (wink wink) part was totally shudder-worthy.

• Like 2

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

I stand by my opinion that the "add excitement" (wink wink) part was totally shudder-worthy.

I'd go with cringe myself.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

I always considered the romance cutscenes in the Dragon Age games to be utterly hilarious.  You mean to tell me they weren't intentionally funny?  :o

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I always considered the romance cutscenes in the Dragon Age games to be utterly hilarious.  You mean to tell me they weren't intentionally funny?  :o

Now that you mention it.....the bulky white undies thing is funny.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

I'd go with cringe myself.

I'm getting you, 'Bro. I just felt a little bit of sick in my mouth.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Now that you mention it.....the bulky white undies thing is funny.

They are diapers. Nappies. Incontinence pants.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Really.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Wow DA:I  is shaping up to be an amazing RPG, they really seem to be addressing everything that was lacking in the previous games, stuff that suits weird sex-obsessed inadequates and bed-wetters :)

Really.

Kinda fixed that for Bruce :dancing:

• Like 1

sonsofgygax.JPG

Romance scene like Fahrenheit, with thrusting minigame.

DA:I will work with Kinect right ?

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Romance scene like Fahrenheit, with thrusting minigame.

DA:I will work with Kinect right ?

Finally, "Better With Kinect" may actually turn out to be true.  :shifty:

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

The Awesome! Button gets a whole new meaning.

Wow DA:I  is shaping up to be an amazing RPG, they really seem to be addressing everything that was lacking in the previous games, stuff that suits weird sex-obsessed inadequates and bed-wetters :)

Really.

Kinda fixed that for Bruce :dancing:

:lol: That's funny Monte, cracked me up

John Milton 

I wonder how much differently their games would sell if they announced they would remove or downplay romances. They should at least try to do something interesting with it - have one of the romanceable companions turn out to be a succubus/incubus in disguise, with the love-making scene resulting in a game over.

I have thought about that myself. I'd love it if there was a young and sweet romanceable character, who's innocence factor goes through the roof to drive all the lonely manchilds mental... only to find out she has a highly contagious and fatal STD after you finally got to bed with her!

Aww man, the maelstrom of rage that would cause would keep me entertained for weeks!