KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.

Rosbjerg

2b6c4da974c98661_b0d81d3f148f324d_IMG_70

I don't care what you bastards say, Felicia Day is hot.

Whatever floats you're boat. I've never understood foot fetishes either.

Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

17a90b3417d5b3dd3d714472d328d26b.jpg

picdump_catsmob_dot_com_02317_006.jpg

Edited by sorophx
  • Like 2
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

That swimwear didn't look exotic to me.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

tumblr_lytym5Id8j1r55iw9o1_500.jpg

yeah, but she is probable dating a jock/ex-jock or a musician... more likely the musician. 

HA! Good Fun!

Her dating other girls sounds better.  

I subscribe to Felicia's channel ... she is the funniest human being alive. Her Skyrim walkthrough video is a riot ... jazbay grapes .. jazbay   :lol:

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

sexy-arab-girl1.jpg

jaimechung1.jpg

a-uefa-euro-2012-football-ukraine-sexy-h

6216060681_4d634d1222.jpg

00175576233.jpg

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

That last one has rather large feet. Be advised.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Military boots make your feet look rather large because they're...well, large, and thick. Especially when you're not weighing 300 lbs. 

But here is a pic that might suit your taste in human body aesthetics much better, Wals. Sexy tiny feet. 

foot7.jpg

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

foot7.jpg

Homina homina homina.

-Elwood Blues

2410b5453421c188c6748c35b822e9a1745f2bc2

• Like 2

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Alexandra Maria Laura (Traudl Junge in Downfall)

936full-alexandra-maria-lara.jpg

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

Its just that, for me its absolutely crucial in a working relationship to share hobbies with my partner so we can do the stuff we like together. Problem is most of my hobbies happen to be the most physically demanding activities there is so it makes a lot of sense for me to be (genuinely) attracted to the... -for lack of a better word- somewhat ''fitter'' specimen of the opposite gender.
Its as much instinct as logical thinking.

Oh yeah, pics.

Fit_Girl_Friday_101.jpg

• Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

...russian super skanks.

But.. those are my favourites too!

[i was going to post a pic, but I know LadyCrimson would have a heart attack if I did]

• Like 1

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!