KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.

Rosbjerg

That must be uncomfortable for her, though, thinking on it.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I have to agree with our strenuous Austrian. She looks like she can drink, fight and the other one. And not necessarily in that order.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I have to agree with our strenuous Austrian. She looks like she can drink, fight and the other one. And not necessarily in that order.

She looks better blonde. Then again, the muscular Austrian member doesn't seem to have very good taste in hair, IMO.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

She looks better blonde. Then again, the muscular Austrian member doesn't seem to have very good taste in hair, IMO.

I confess, I'm a sucker for short hairstyles on women, I'm so tired of seeing 99.84% of the opposite sex running around with the same old hairstyle - waving long hair. How original. Thats so cold buffet.

A short/unusual hairstyle that looks good instinctively makes me hope that this individual is special and this immediately spikes my interest. And I like the tomboy look, sue me.

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

I confess, I'm a sucker for short hairstyles on women, I'm so tired of seeing 99.84% of the opposite sex running around with the same old hairstyle - waving long hair. How original. Thats so cold buffet.

A short/unusual hairstyle that looks good instinctively makes me hope that this individual is special and this immediately spikes my interest. And I like the tomboy look, sue me.

I don't have a problem with short hair, just bad hair.

As for suing you....Nep! Can we sue Woldan for crimes against nature?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

If thats what you wish... In Austria accusing somebody of a crime means the two parties fighting in our thunderdome. You know the rules.

• Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

If thats what you wish... In Austria accusing somebody of a crime means the two parties fighting in our thunderdome. You know the rules.

Two men enter, one man leaves?

I don't have a problem with short hair, just bad hair.

Sorry, I had a high school crush on a swimmer girl with short hair, so I should probably be defending him. Of course, she was also ultra fit with fairly large breasts, which our Austrian friend has proclaimed to be impossible, so I should probably just recuse myself.

• Like 2

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Short hair works well with full figures. Or if the girl just has a very delicate face.

Mind you, I haven't been out with any girls for a while so I could be confusing them with rosegardens.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I broke up with my girlfriend on Tuesday, so.. START PRODUCING SCANTILY CLAD WOMEN, PRONTO!!

As requested..

tumblr_msyq78sieV1sh146ro1_500_zps9fe390

tumblr_mtqxfqLuUh1r62m2no1_500_zps97b1e9

tumblr_ljdbef68m81qdo9klo1_500_zps4b2257

tumblr_mucwf28zA51rb28jlo1_500_zps10b129

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Just discovered that one of my top ten voice actresses is drop dead gorgeous. For the record this is the kind of woman my brain melts for irl. Perdita Weeks.

perdita-weeks1.jpg

perdita-weeks-187051_thumb_585x795.jpeg

• Like 3

-Elwood Blues