Saints Row 4

Keyrock

The funny one I found is the Mayhem missions where technically you're meant to use a specific weapon. But you can just use your powers to run around and cause mayhem and it zaps up fast.

The most noticeable was with the TK Mayhem. Grab a ball sure, but don't keep throwing it at things. Just use TK to hold it in front of you, then run at superspeed at every car you can find. You suddenly hit Gold within moments..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I found the best way to rack up points in TK Mayhem is to grab a ball, throw it, then grab it in mid-air and pull it back to you quickly, before it gets out of TK range.  Once I got adept at it, it was as if it was on a string, like playing paddle ball with a really massive ball and stuff exploding.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Do you even need to hold the ball? In the normal on foot mayhems you can just run. With superspeed upgraded a bit that can be very destructive.

Pretty sure only damage done with the ball counts, so you need to carry it.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I thought Aisha got her head chopped off in SR2.

She did.

Then she got cloned/reanimated by a comic book nerd turned mad scientist in SR3.

Which also got killed...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Well, since you encounter her in SR IV as part of a sidescrolling Double Dragon tribue... I wouldn't get so stressed over when and how and how many times she's been killed..

I mean.. time traveling Jane Austen for fraks sake.. :dancing:

I mean.. time traveling Jane Austen for fraks sake..

Technically not correct. No time travel, just cryogenics. 

She was in stasis yes, but ZInyak used time travel to go and snatch her up. So she has time travelled..

I mean.. time traveling Jane Austen for fraks sake..

Technically not correct. No time travel, just cryogenics. 

She was in stasis yes, but ZInyak used time travel to go and snatch her up. So she has time travelled..

Oh, I thought he was just that old. NVM then. 

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

Well, finished the main storyline today, it was quite entertaining in the "I doubt I'm going to replay this" sort of way. Agree with Raithe, too many of the side quests are just running back and forth. Happily, I had the chrome ufo from one of the earliest ones, so moving around the map was quite fast.

Moving around the map is never lengthy once you get super speed, which is to say, right at the beginning of the game.  Some people dislike superpowers in that it makes vehicles obsolete.  I like it in that it makes any part of Cyber Steelport accessible within 20 seconds or so.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I just decided I'm not going to play this game after all.

Oh, it's all done in good taste and tongue firmly planted in cheek.

God forbid someone messes with historical figure of literacy fame. 

Incidentally a friend of mine was bothered by it because he doesn't like Jane Austen. Naturaly she can't compare to John Ringo...

He also believes her writing is only barely tolerable in a single book, namelyPride and Prejudice and Zombies. A book which would, according to him, have been far better, had the quality not suffered through the inclusion of Jane Austen's writing.

I told him to go back to writing Harry Potter and Buffy fanfiction.

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Moving around the map is never lengthy once you get super speed, which is to say, right at the beginning of the game.  Some people dislike superpowers in that it makes vehicles obsolete.  I like it in that it makes any part of Cyber Steelport accessible within 20 seconds or so.

That's what people keep telling me, but I found using the ufo when solo and a tricked out infuego or blade when with homies a lot more convenient, in general. Ufo's definitely faster, too.

I just decided I'm not going to play this game after all.

That's what pushed you over the edge?  It seems like one of their more tame plot devices, to be honest.

That may very well be, but Jane Austen is sacrosanct.

colin-firth-pride-prejudice-o.gif

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

She is. It's been a running thing from Saints Row 3, the boss loves Period Romance and Jane Austen. It turns out that Zinyak is also a major fan of her work. Dedicated.